By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

serah outfit is retarded

Around the Network

just entered Chapter 5 and im loving it so far BUT 2 issues :

1 . you have a full party but you cant decide to who you want in or the leader and they keep splitting the team up which became annoying in Chapter 4 when all enemies are weak to thunder bu lightening the only character with thunder orientated attacks leaves.

2. super controlled leveling is annoying i maxed out twice once in Chapter 3 the other in 4 and intill i beat the boss we i prevented me from leveling.

The battle is great even tough at the basics its very similar Grandia but ith FF elements but still great

btw i upgraded lightening weapon to LV 20 in Chapter 4, it GREATLY improved my performance in Chapter 4 lightening became a killing machine at the Xxpense of using every upgrade item in possession

You still gain CP Xxain, so it isn't as if you stop leveling. You just can't pick new abilities yet.

Wagram said:
You still gain CP Xxain, so it isn't as if you stop leveling. You just can't pick new abilities yet.

im aware of that... i still think its dumb that we essentially have to wait till the game says we can lv up..in a RPG

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Wagram said:

im aware of that... i still think its dumb that we essentially have to wait till the game says we can lv up..in a RPG

It's just the opening few. Soon we will not be able to catch the cap. Lol.

Boss in chapter 5 just owned me first time I went against him, it was so close and tense...god I love this game JRPG battles haven't been this exciting in years, how you can win or lose in a split second always have to be changing your tactics, this game is awesome

Btw onther than reloading the game, is there away to make enemies respond

Xxain said:

If you mean respawn just run away and go back, I've done that a couple of times to hit the cap before  a boss and it worked

Shorty11857 said:
Xxain said:

If you mean respawn just run away and go back, I've done that a couple of times to hit the cap before  a boss and it worked

oh great!, i wanted 2 know but never tried.. its good to know i can grind if i choose