By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

It is also good if you need to Libra certain enemies in the chapter that you forgot. I have 100% Enemy info unlocked atm.

Around the Network

I have become a I'Cie and my focus is to beat this by the 17th.

Going into a boss battle with no TP to use for Libra is pretty much asking to be served, I learnt that today lol

I liked the Japanese version more because the story I made up is better than the one that I am listening to right now.

The main theme should be the one where the girl sings to the title theme. It rocks so much better than Leona Lewis. It is so FF8 and I like it.

Around the Network

Just clocked out of Chapter 4 with 9 hours 22 min. That was a long one. Lol. Anyways sleep time!

Wagram said:
Just clocked out of Chapter 4 with 9 hours 22 min. That was a long one. Lol. Anyways sleep time!

wow really? i have about 8 hours and i am on chapter 7. i guess playing the japanese version helped alot. 

a12331 said:
Wagram said:

wow really? i have about 8 hours and i am on chapter 7. i guess playing the japanese version helped alot. 

Well. I am fighting everything and taking my time. I don't want to wait so many years to rush through the game in a few hours. Just maxing out my enemy stuff, and killing at my own pace. and doing all the extras in my path.

Xxain said:
btw i upgraded lightening weapon to LV 20 in Chapter 4, it GREATLY improved my performance in Chapter 4 lightening became a killing machine at the Xxpense of using every upgrade item in possession

any tips on leveling the wep....i've burnt up almost all my resources

Wagram said:
a12331 said:
Wagram said:

Well. I am fighting everything and taking my time. I don't want to wait so many years to rush through the game in a few hours. Just maxing out my enemy stuff, and killing at my own pace. and doing all the extras in my path.

oh ok, well then you will really like the other chapters in the game, also on chapter 11 dont try to fight every enemy lol it will take you DAYS!!!!