By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Towns in Final Fantasy XIII Because They Are Too Much Work.

phnguyen89 said:
dtewi said:
Here's what happened. Some people didn't like FFX. More didn't like FFXII. Combine the two? Mega-nerd-rage.

I actually liked FFX.  It had a good story, fun battle mechanics, and nice side quests.

A lot of people like FFX (me included) but others don't.

What I'm saying that the haters of the two titles are combined when talking about FFXIII. And that is actually a rather large number.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Hisiru said:
iLLmaticV3 said:
NSS7 said:
I rather wait for 2 years for much bigger exploration like FFXII. I was waiting this since 2006 and i really trust them to mkae this game the most epic game ever. I'm quite dissapointed. Well the game will be amazing but not as good as I imagined . It is just town but everything else will be great (still my most anticipated game). Hope FF Versus XIII will be better.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII is going to be MASSIVE:

See how relaxed Noctis is? Nothin to worry about!

He isn't relaxed, he is just thinking (calmly) about what he should do. So... he has a lot of problems to solve.

We should worry!

Pfft! The only thing Noctis is worried about, is getting Stella to finally put out. Hmm... I think I know how this game is going to end now

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Hisiru said:
Wagram said:
So people bitch and complain about JRPGs being to cliche but SE actually is doing things to change them up a little...and shocker people are bitching and moaning. for the love of odin!

SE isn't trying to change anything. SE is just making the game more linear and taking away one of the main things in a JRPG because it's too much work to do.

What is wrong with a linear game? and at least they came clean about it and didn't give an excuse. They probably were trying to get the game out sometime this melenium.

Linear Games = Spectacular games imo if done correctly. and FF X did just that.

dtewi said:
phnguyen89 said:
dtewi said:
Here's what happened. Some people didn't like FFX. More didn't like FFXII. Combine the two? Mega-nerd-rage.

I actually liked FFX.  It had a good story, fun battle mechanics, and nice side quests.

What I'm saying that the haters of the two titles are combined when talking about FFXIII. And that is actually a rather large number.

Ah, I just understood your post a bit better.

SE dropped the ball.  Huzzah.  Level 5 FTW.  Most likely Versus is going to suck too since it'll be too much work.

Wagram said:
Hisiru said:
Wagram said:
So people bitch and complain about JRPGs being to cliche but SE actually is doing things to change them up a little...and shocker people are bitching and moaning. for the love of odin!

SE isn't trying to change anything. SE is just making the game more linear and taking away one of the main things in a JRPG because it's too much work to do.

What is wrong with a linear game? and at least they came clean about it and didn't give an excuse. They probably were trying to get the game out sometime this melenium.

Linear Games = Spectacular games imo if done correctly. and FF X did just that.

Most people are just bandwaggoning.

If people would shut up until the game was played, these arguments would be non-existant.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network
phnguyen89 said:
dtewi said:
phnguyen89 said:
dtewi said:

SE dropped the ball.  Huzzah.  Level 5 FTW.  Most likely Versus is going to suck too since it'll be too much work.

You. Tell me right now the flaws in FFXIII and why they are making you hate the game.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

phnguyen89 said:
dtewi said:
phnguyen89 said:
dtewi said:

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

iLLmaticV3 said:
phnguyen89 said:
dtewi said:
phnguyen89 said:
dtewi said:

win

Reminds me of all the ranting that KZ2 got. I actually remember alot of it when I was lurking the site here. I am so glad that GG shut peoples mouths up.

Anyways, sleep time. Tired, and my feet + back hurt from my long shift at work. So later everyone.

(I apologize if I sounded like an ass in any of my posts, but dealing with the public at work sucks so hard, people are stupid and you want to stab them all)