By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Towns in Final Fantasy XIII Because They Are Too Much Work.

The thing I love the most about the FF series is that they are always different. and only you can judge them. I have had people tell me that VII is the all time best and that VIII is the bottom of the barrel. While I will say I liked VII. To me VIII was about 8 leagues out of VIIs in the right direction. I love the series.

Square Soft/Enix has never EVER disappointed me with a main Final Fantasy game, and XIII surely will not disappoint me either from everything I have seen. Judge the game for ourselves!

Around the Network

4 years to develop FFXIII= no towns, very few side missions, too many cut scenes, little gameplay, changed levelling system, PS3 version delayed the game, 360 version delayed the game. Too many excuses for FFXIII.

More news on FFXIII and we are starting to be more and more disappointed with the game. One month to go for the game to be laucnhed in early March. FFXIII is no buy for me. Not even a rental.

So people bitch and complain about JRPGs being to cliche but SE actually is doing things to change them up a little...and shocker people are bitching and moaning. for the love of odin!

numonex said:
4 years to develop FFXIII= no towns, very few side missions, too many cut scenes, little gameplay, changed levelling system, PS3 version delayed the game, 360 version delayed the game. Too many excuses for FFXIII.

More news on FFXIII and we are starting to be more and more disappointed with the game. One month to go for the game to be laucnhed in early March. FFXIII is no buy for me. Not even a rental.

No Towns - Has the same amount or around that of X's

Few Side Missions - Both X and XII has very few side missions. X had the omega ruins and summons while XII had hunts and a short few sidequests.

Too Many Cutscenes - Every FF game has these to a larger extent

Little Gmaeplay - Umm who the hell said that?

Changed Leveling system - It is the sphere grid basically...so NO.

PS3 Version/360 Version delayed the game - It was their choice to do this, and they wanted it this way.

You rant way to much, and I have been lurking here for awhile. Face it you NEVER planned on buying it.

This is awesome. Their reasoning backs up my decision to buy it at $10/20.

Around the Network
damn internet made me double post, and I can only type in this box. Lols.

Here's what happened. Some people didn't like FFX. More didn't like FFXII. Combine the two? Mega-nerd-rage.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I thought the point of more and more power in your console was that you could do more with it, not less.

That kind of sucks, but I'm sure the game is still topnotch.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Wagram said:
So people bitch and complain about JRPGs being to cliche but SE actually is doing things to change them up a little...and shocker people are bitching and moaning. for the love of odin!

SE isn't trying to change anything. SE is just making the game more linear and taking away one of the main things in a JRPG because it's too much work to do.

dtewi said:
Here's what happened. Some people didn't like FFX. More didn't like FFXII. Combine the two? Mega-nerd-rage.

I actually liked FFX.  It had a good story, fun battle mechanics, and nice side quests.