By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Endless Ocean - First Impressions

i think i'll pick this game for xmas, i have been interested in it since few months ago, it looks great

Around the Network

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Faxanado, I think I'll pick up this game in the near future. I didn't really know what to expect with the title, but it sounds nice. I'll probably be playing at the times when I would've just been listening to my 'chill-out' music.

This game is brilliant. if any Aussie's are wanting it dvdcrave.com have the pal version.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

I liked Faxanadu. Would love a remake or sequal.

SeriousWB said:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Faxanado, I think I'll pick up this game in the near future. I didn't really know what to expect with the title, but it sounds nice. I'll probably be playing at the times when I would've just been listening to my 'chill-out' music.

you will be able to do that at the same time with an SD card.

Around the Network

In regards to music on the SD card (mp3), it works fine but best to compile tracks together on you pc to create one or several long mixes as you can't switch tracks whilst playing.

Just encountered my first Whale (Humpback), then about ten minutes later a Blue Whale!! Awesome.

I have befriended a Dolphin who I can now train to do tricks. He can also be my diving partner!! Got a sonic whistle to call him and when you go diving together you can grab hold of him and he will take you around!! You can also grab hold of the Whales!! Dolphin is extra cool though as he will search out other fish you have not found hidden in the sand/coral (using his sonic waves).

Just got a torch so can now go night swimming (not tried it yet). Also opened up aquarium so I can go view any fish I have discovered.

Have to say i'm really surprised by this game..it's not a traditional game but an enjoyable one it is..at first i thought i was gonna get bored quickly but i was wrong..i took a short break from galaxy and went diving with a mate to check out the online mode for a few minutes and ended up spending hours on it..very cool stuff indeed plus it looks great! i would encourage wii users to check this one out!