By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bioware will Announce New Games At E3

Bioware has been a busy studio lately, first releasing Dragon Age: Origins on PS3 and Xbox 360 and soon after Mass Effect 2 on Xbox, 360 but if you thought the studio would sit back and relax a bit, think again because the legendary team is hard at work on some major titles to be revealed at this year’s E3.

In a live chat with the Eurogamer community, Bioware co-founder Ray Muzyka said that it will be announcing new games at E3.

A question was posed by one of the community members asking the boss whether Bioware would be releasing any games at E3 he said “Yes!”

Muzyka didn’t make a mention of what games will be revealed however. And neither did he say if said titles were going to be mulitplatform or exclusives.

Speculation has been rampant, with some suggesting that at least one of those titles will be a Mass Effect 1 & 2 port to PS3. He did confirm earlier in the live chat that they’re working on titles for PS3 but didn’t make it clear whether those titles were the same ones which would be revealed at E3.

Interesting stuff!

website: http://www.gamesthirst.com/2010/01/28/bioware-to-announce-new-games-at-e3-also-working-on-ps3-titles/

if you have any more info or a website on this please tell me 

Around the Network

Well...

One of them should be Mass Effect 3, would be good to have the last game in the trilogy releasing late next year. Possibly show off a teaser trailer?

Baldur's Gate 3, please god.

KotoR 3... Again, please god.

cool

PLEASE KOTOR 3 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I could go for KoTOR 3 or Jade Empire 2. Anyone know if MS or Bioware owns the Jade Empire IP?

i would love to see KOTOR come to ps3/360 , and a PS3 Exclusive

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:
I could go for KoTOR 3 or Jade Empire 2. Anyone know if MS or Bioware owns the Jade Empire IP?

It's Bioware's IP. I don't know if they'll make a sequel though, a lot of people didn't like it for some reason. I hope for KotOR 3 as well.

Interesting...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Carl2291 said:
Well...

One of them should be Mass Effect 3, would be good to have the last game in the trilogy releasing late next year. Possibly show off a teaser trailer?

Baldur's Gate 3, please god.

KotoR 3... Again, please god.

We pray together carl:

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I will bet my balls its Jade empire 2. They already said they wanted to make a sequal to it. They also had some new unannounced game on their site for the last month.

Hopefully PS3/Xbox360 Jade empire 2!

I don't think it's Bioware's call on KOTOR...it would seem that the focus is on SWTOR. Looking at the current projects on tap...we know they are looing to close out ME trilogy, so it's probably going to be that game, and maybe one other...maybe Jade Empire 2.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder