By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wow, Mario is actually calling everyone to tell them to pick up Galaxy...

Apparently if you have Galaxy pre-ordered (It might be exclusive to gamestop) Mario is actually calling people's phone and telling them to go pick up their game tomorrow. I haven't gotten my call yet, but it's all over the intarwebs.

edit:apparently people who pre-ordered with toys r us have reported getting the call too. 

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

lol, thats awesome

apparently the call is on youtube now, but I'm waiting to get my personal call, instead of spoiling it....I'm weird like that. But if you want to hear it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WlXaUs-W1A4

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

OMIGOSH

Mario speaking full sentences.

Princess Peach rings me every night ;)

Around the Network

The game is released here on Friday, but I have a feeling I won't get Mario calling me in Finnish. =P

Captain Quark called me when ratchet and clank was ready for pickup XD I think it is Gamestop.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

That sounds cool....Its me Mario!!!!

As many know I am seriously looking forward to the game and after watching that video I am happier than ever that I didn't pre-order =P

To Each Man, Responsibility

Sorry, that would never happen, because Mario is too ganster for everyone. He's just too gangster.