By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Favourite Gaming Moment

Hehe, a post i made on another thread got me thinking about the greatest moment in videogames that i've had. As i said on there, the best feeling i've ever had is when Link pulls out the sword from the Temple of Time in Ocarina of Time. It'd just be nice to know when  the rest of you had your favourite moment and to what game.

Let the nostalgia embrace you!

Games i'm currently playing:

Around the Network

There are two fantastic moments from that game. One is the scene where Link opens the doorway to the Master Sword. The three spiritual stones setting in place, the triforce symbol lighting up, and the doors rumbling open in time with the percussion crash just drive it home.

The second is after you've defeated Ganondorf, and you've gone running out of his tower as it collapses around you, and he comes flying out of the wreckage with deep red glowing spots where his eyes used to be, and screams and writhes as his body is enveloped in a bright blue aura. Most bosses get a little subtitle when they're introduced, but this huge monstrosity flailing around his bigger-than-Link swords can only be described as "GANON".

Yeah, i forgot about that, another bit i remember so vividly is catching that damn fish in the fishing room that awarded me the golden scale.

Games i'm currently playing:

My favorite is when I first chainsawed one of the Locust in Gears Of War. Me and my friends were awe struck.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

When I owned everyone in Super Smash Bros. Melee. I am the master at that game!

Around the Network

When I owned everyone in Super Smash Bros. Melee. I am the master at that game!

When I destroyed everyone at Super Smah Bros Melee, word got around the town and everyone thought they stood a chance before Versing me or even seeeing me play, and I always won, always.

Undefeated with 3,259 hours worth of play with just the one character.

What character was that? Wouldn't you like to know.

Playing Mario 64 for the first time at a kiosk in Blockbuster Video. I was awestruck at the freedom and enormity of the world, it was colorful and wide open and full of possibilities, behind every door there were mysteries to be explored, and every painting was a depiction of the fun to be had. I don't think I blinked the entire time I played it for those ten minutes or so. The feeling of awe was something that stuck with me for the rest of the day, and again every time I thought about it. I went back to blockbuster a week later just to get a chance to play it some more.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

*Excerpt from Final Fantasy 6*
Hrm, Emperor Ghastal's Stupid orders
Edgar you Pinhead, why do you live in the middle of nowhere
These recon jobs are the pits
Ahem, thers' SAND on my boots

(solders) "yes sir, all set sir"
(laughs) Idiots!

Homeworld. When I returned to Kharak to find the whole planet burned... was pretty saddening yet awe inspiring at the same time

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!