Media Create numbers that show that the XBOX 360 has outsold the PS3..." /> Media Create numbers that show that the XBOX 360 has outsold the PS3..." /> Media Create numbers that show that the XBOX 360 has outsold the PS3..." /> Media Create numbers that show that the XBOX 360 has outsold the PS3..." />
By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Super Mario Galaxy barely moves Wii Hardware

Soriku said:
@W29

1. GIFs are against the rules? Then why haven't I been told that? And link?

2. Why a lock?

1. This is a troll thread.

2. Flames (not really...) plus trolling.

1. Ask the mods, the dude will get a message shortly. Back then when this site was running. Users were not suppose to have GIFs...maybe it changed.

2. huh?

1. Sure, you in the past made plenty of troll threads and now you have just point out one, that really is not.

2. cool, now know what flaming and trolling is.

Around the Network
Solidar said:
darthdevidem said:
@Solidar

If MARO & SONIc olympics is a "BIG" title

e.g IGN gave it 7.8

THEN

R &C (9.0 on metacritic), Uncharted (stellar previews), haze (maybe) are 3 BIG titles for ps3

if you would've said JUST SMG it would've been ok

but you completely ruined it with saying Mario n sonic olympics...

IGN's reviews are about as important as anything that Bush says these days....

True, but some reviews of theirs can be trusted.

@ Soriku

Why lock the thread. All we are doing here is analyzing the sales of SMG concerning how it didn't move a lot of Wii units. How does that constitute a lock? No one is trolling. These are all facts and numbers. It only sold 250k first week and the Wii only went up 10k units. I personally, along with many people on this site, believed that SMG would definetly help the Wii move more units than that. and like I said, just two weeks ago, the PS3 was within 1-2k of the Wii's sales. So it does need a savior before it sells below the PS3.

@solidar

you'd say that wouldn't you.....

@Soriku

I never said SMG is a flop

I am confident it will do well in NA n EU

But I'm talking about his "Big titles" which in my definition are "critically acclaimed" games

hence Mario & Sonic olympics was wrongly stated by him...

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

This thread is a joke, the Wii doesn't need big titles to shift players, it is already doing so at record pace. I wouldn't worry about SMG sales, I'm sure Nitendo will make a profit from the 5M+ lifetime sales.

Around the Network

This thread is just ridiculous to begin with as Japan's market is not that big a deal anyway. Japan has a population of 127 million. North America has a population of 450 million and Europe has a population of 728 million people.  Selling anything to EVERY person in Japan only equals to 10% of the people in North America and Europe. You do the math...

lvader said:
This thread is a joke, the Wii doesn't need big titles to shift players, it is already doing so at record pace. I wouldn't worry about SMG sales, I'm sure Nitendo will make a profit from the 5M+ lifetime sales.

Lets, see....hmmmmm, Nintendo caters more to the causal then hardcore, give me a list of games that are for the hardcore that will be released soon?

@ The_Vagabond7

No one is grasping at straws here. No one is saying the Wii needs a savior, we all just believed that SMG would help save the Wii from dipping below PS3 sales (It was almost there two weeks ago). This thread is all facts, there is no fiction here. SMG moved 250k and the Wii only went up 10k. There is no flamebait only truth. if you can't handle the truth, then you probably shouldn't read this thread. No one said the wii is losing also. Where did you get that from? YOUR post is grasping at straws. I'm speaking the truth.

Soriku said:
W29 said:
Soriku said:
@W29

1. GIFs are against the rules? Then why haven't I been told that? And link?

2. Why a lock?

1. This is a troll thread.

2. Flames (not really...) plus trolling.

1. Ask the mods, the dude will get a message shortly. Back then when this site was running. Users were not suppose to have GIFs...maybe it changed.

2. huh?

1. Sure, you in the past made plenty of troll threads and now8 you have just point out one, that really is not.

2. cool, now know what flaming and trolling is.

Using the past as a figure means nothing as compared to now. And I see you trolling.

HA!.....you are making me laugh, while I'm reading your posts and talking on the phone too. You are hilarious Soriku, I'm trolling....Cool, I deserve that title. You were just in a PS3 thread just a couple of hours ago flaming.

@ Solidar

First, the american population is only around 300+million, not 450. Somehow Japan doesn't matter now that SMG doesn't do monster numbers...? Don't post lies.