Media Create numbers that show that the XBOX 360 has outsold the PS3..." /> Media Create numbers that show that the XBOX 360 has outsold the PS3..." /> Media Create numbers that show that the XBOX 360 has outsold the PS3..." /> Media Create numbers that show that the XBOX 360 has outsold the PS3..." />
By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Super Mario Galaxy barely moves Wii Hardware

leo-j said:
Why are you guys saying the wii savior for sales? The wii doesnt need a savior its already taken over japan. If anything the ps3 needs a savior before it drops to 360 sales.

Is this leo-j or someone else?

Around the Network
W29 said:
tarheel91 said:
W29 said:
twesterm said:
W29 said:
@BenKenobi88

No I don't agree with you. Since the begining of this war it was like "When Super Mario Galaxy releases, it will dominate this holiday season and win over more Wii owners". Sure, did it?

hahaha, no. So now lets see what it does as far as lifetime since in Japan it didn't live up to expectations. North American it might be different than again, supply is low in America, and thats just going to piss off more consumers. Nintendo is in trouble.

This is what we like to call reaching.

If that was sarcasm, it was pretty terrible. It made no use of hyperbole to give us a clue you weren't serious and was worded in a completely legitimate manner. On the internetz, you have to rely on the words themselves to convey sarcasm, not the way you (orally) say them.

Uhhh....no...and if you paid any attention to the rules of VGChartz. your not suppose to have sigs like that. Please fix or you will feel the wrath of mods. Thanks, fellow member W29.

What's wrong with his sig and where are these rules you speak of?

@leo-j

thats coming next week my friend

AS FOR WII

YES it DID need a SAVIOUR

as it dipped below 20K

it was at 19K in one week....

now thats bad

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

OMG this is the worst flamebait thread I have ever seen on this site.

It's almost as if the OP and his friends just want to start shit and keep it going. If only I was 14 again, then maybe this would seem like a fun waste of time.

I'm going to play Guitar Hero now.

twesterm said:
W29 said:
tarheel91 said:
W29 said:
twesterm said:
W29 said:
@BenKenobi88

No I don't agree with you. Since the begining of this war it was like "When Super Mario Galaxy releases, it will dominate this holiday season and win over more Wii owners". Sure, did it?

hahaha, no. So now lets see what it does as far as lifetime since in Japan it didn't live up to expectations. North American it might be different than again, supply is low in America, and thats just going to piss off more consumers. Nintendo is in trouble.

If that was sarcasm, it was pretty terrible. It made no use of hyperbole to give us a clue you weren't serious and was worded in a completely legitimate manner. On the internetz, you have to rely on the words themselves to convey sarcasm, not the way you (orally) say them.

Uhhh....no...and if you paid any attention to the rules of VGChartz. your not suppose to have sigs like that. Please fix or you will feel the wrath of mods. Thanks, fellow member W29.

i was wondering the exact same thing lol xd

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network
Neos said:
twesterm said:
W29 said:
tarheel91 said:
W29 said:
twesterm said:
W29 said:
@BenKenobi88

i was wondering the exact same thing lol xd

Great minds think alike.  I didn't know there was anything wrong with having an image or a gif animation.

@rasone77

yes, and what about the 5 +

ZOMG 360 BEAT Ps3 threads....

ofcourse thats "fun" for you isn't it

{goes back to play uncharted demo}

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Most you of people are not very bright. How is 250k units sold a bad thing? Japan's market is entirely different than the other markets and expectations for it were way too high to begin with. Market analysts are wrong about 99% of the time. They make stupid predictions that hardly ever come true.

I see Sony fanboys on here talking about how SMG was supposed to be the Wii's savior...are you kidding me? Savior? Really? The number 1 selling home console is not the one that needs a savior. That piece of crap PS3 that has exactly 0 good games and sells like crap is the one that needs a savior. Face it fanboys, Sony's days as the leader are long gone. Nothing is going to change that at this point. MGS4 and GT5 are supposed to save PS3, too bad they both keep getting pushed back over and over.

Sony has 0 big titles for the holiday season. Nintendo has SMG, Mario and Sonic at the Olympics, along with all the other big name titles that are out. Then early 2008 they have SSBB and Mario Kart as well. Name anything Sony has to compete with all of those titles before MGS4, GT5 and FF13? Nothing, nada, zip...

I am really sick of teenagers that don't know anything about games to begin with talking noise about Nintendo. I have been playing video games longer than most of you have been alive. I own a Wii and a 360 and will NEVER own a PS3, period.

Yeah your not suppose to have a gif image....ask the mods....they will tell you.

Soriku said:
rasone77 said:
OMG this is the worst flamebait thread I have ever seen on this site.

It's almost as if the OP and his friends just want to start shit and keep it going. If only I was 14 again, then maybe this would seem like a fun waste of time.

I'm going to play Guitar Hero now.

QFT. I call for lock.

Your calling for a lock so soon, why?