Media Create numbers that show that the XBOX 360 has outsold the PS3..." /> Media Create numbers that show that the XBOX 360 has outsold the PS3..." /> Media Create numbers that show that the XBOX 360 has outsold the PS3..." /> Media Create numbers that show that the XBOX 360 has outsold the PS3..." />
By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Super Mario Galaxy barely moves Wii Hardware

twesterm said:
W29 said:
@BenKenobi88

No I don't agree with you. Since the begining of this war it was like "When Super Mario Galaxy releases, it will dominate this holiday season and win over more Wii owners". Sure, did it?

hahaha, no. So now lets see what it does as far as lifetime since in Japan it didn't live up to expectations. North American it might be different than again, supply is low in America, and thats just going to piss off more consumers. Nintendo is in trouble.

This is what we like to call reaching.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
W29 said:
Soriku said:
darthdevidem said:
@Benkenobi88

the Ps3 hasn't done poorly.....just not what people expected....lol

OK I could say that to..

don't be in DENIAL!

WII did very badly for the SMG week, no doubts their

IF it was moving 60K + BEFORE, then why not in the week of SMG release

& we ALSO know it wasn;t supply constrained in the last month, so what of the leftover supply??

No, SMG just didn't do as people expected. Heck, people's predictions were impossible either way. Not enough copies shipped. They only shipped 500k - 600k copies.

Poor excuse. If Nintendo knew and everyone knew it was a hit. They would of shipped millions of copies to retailers. FOR GOD SAKES ITS MARIO!!!!! So for them to only ship a little thats poor excuse. Sorry Soriku lost all your cool points with me.

no comment....why?

Soriku said:
Erm... that pic makes absolutely no sense.

You absolutely make no sense.

W29 said:
@BenKenobi88

No I don't agree with you. Since the begining of this war it was like "When Super Mario Galaxy releases, it will dominate this holiday season and win over more Wii owners". Sure, did it?

hahaha, no. So now lets see what it does as far as lifetime since in Japan it didn't live up to expectations. North American it might be different than again, supply is low in America, and thats just going to piss off more consumers. Nintendo is in trouble.

Are you reading bens posts W29? Hes not making excuses. He and everybody on this site have said that it hasnt done as good as expected.

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

azzer100 said:
W29 said:
@BenKenobi88

Are you reading bens posts W29? Hes not making excuses. He and everybody on this site have said that it hasnt done as good as expected.

Link?

Around the Network

@ W29

That pic was hilarious

@ Soriku

Even if they only shipped 5-600k, it still only sold 250k so that point is irrelevant. Everyone has been heralding SMG as the Wii's savior for sales and blah, blah, blah, but the truth is it wasn't. I just want you to write that SMG did not push Wii sales like everyone expected, that while the game is not a bomb, it did hit with a resounding thud, and only pushed ten thousand more Wiis than usual, and there was no supply constraint since it hasn't been selling as of recent anyway.

W29 said:
twesterm said:
W29 said:
@BenKenobi88

If that was sarcasm, it was pretty terrible. It made no use of hyperbole to give us a clue you weren't serious and was worded in a completely legitimate manner. On the internetz, you have to rely on the words themselves to convey sarcasm, not the way you (orally) say them.

@Soriku

hmmmmmmm....IDK......you tell me since your the smart mouth one.....

Why are you guys saying the wii savior for sales? The wii doesnt need a savior its already taken over japan. If anything the ps3 needs a savior before it drops to 360 sales.

mM
tarheel91 said:
W29 said:
twesterm said:
W29 said:
@BenKenobi88

If that was sarcasm, it was pretty terrible. It made no use of hyperbole to give us a clue you weren't serious and was worded in a completely legitimate manner. On the internetz, you have to rely on the words themselves to convey sarcasm, not the way you (orally) say them.

Uhhh....no...and if you paid any attention to the rules of VGChartz. your not suppose to have sigs like that. Please fix or you will feel the wrath of mods. Thanks, fellow member W29.