By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Natal the 360s last hope?

Is Natal the 360s last hope?

Yes!!! 147 46.52%

No!!! 67 21.20%

Maybe??? 46 14.56%

Candy!!! 56 17.72%

Total:316
aleusianacht88 said:
d21lewis said:
aleusianacht88 said:
I think project natal is a joke...

http://xe3.xanga.com/14ff7b7ad0134247183594/z195984938.jpg

See this?....this is natal..

You're right!  And the Wii Remote is the Power Glove, The Balance Board is the Power Pad, and The PS3 controller is the Super Nes Controller!  Except for NO.

Sir, why would you even defend Natal? Do you think anybody has the space for such a system? This isn't something for the average 360 owner (12 year old kids) my good man, this is for homeowners who actually game in their living rooms, this is for old people and parents, people with children and what not. Wii does the same thing and takes up less space, it can appeal to both parents and people who don't game in their living rooms...all you need is the controller and the world is yours.

Do they think that Natal will really draw people away from the Wii?

I love Sony and I love Nintendo, Microsoft will never have me!

WHAT OLD PERSON PLAYS HALO?

A bit melodramatic, no?

Are you saying Wii owners are old people and children? What are you trying to say?

And I definetly disagree with the italicised.. Lets see: fishing attatchment, wheel attatchment, classic controller.. Balance board.. Do you get the point? What you say makes ab-so-freakin'-lutely no sense..

Oh, and let's see you back up your obviously broad view of xbox gamers. Please go ahead. I keep hearing people say many things: Frat boys! 12-year-olds! Lonely men! Which is it?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
aleusianacht88 said:
d21lewis said:
aleusianacht88 said:

You're right!  And the Wii Remote is the Power Glove, The Balance Board is the Power Pad, and The PS3 controller is the Super Nes Controller!  Except for NO.

Sir, why would you even defend Natal? Do you think anybody has the space for such a system? This isn't something for the average 360 owner (12 year old kids) my good man, this is for homeowners who actually game in their living rooms, this is for old people and parents, people with children and what not. Wii does the same thing and takes up less space, it can appeal to both parents and people who don't game in their living rooms...all you need is the controller and the world is yours.

A bit melodramatic, no?

Are you saying Wii owners are old people and children? What are you trying to say?

And I definetly disagree with the italicised.. Lets see: fishing attatchment, wheel attatchment, classic controller.. Balance board.. Do you get the point? What you say makes ab-so-freakin'-lutely no sense..

Oh, and let's see you back up your obviously broad view of xbox gamers. Please go ahead. I keep hearing people say many things: Frat boys! 12-year-olds! Lonely men! Which is it?

Hmmm, all of the above?

The Wii has owners of all varieties, I never said anything bad about the Wii but it does carry alot of appeal to the elderly and children moreso than anybody else, This is apparently the group Natal is seeking to capture...they already have a Wii, what does Natal offer these people?

Why do I need to back up my view of Xbox gamers, most 360 fanboys prove it every day that the fanbase is full of people I consider undesirables, just my opinion. So...all of the above, those are all bad.

You disagree with the Wii doing the same thing as Natal and taking up less space?....it does take up less space and it really does do the same thing the Wii does, the same thing all motion detecting gaming has done since the Eye on the Playstation 2....it's nothing groundbreaking and honestly I probably won't get the Arc when it comes out either, I'm not into motion detecting gaming, I never was.

I'm not going to bother with any form of unbiased facade, I am biased and I admit it, I dislike the Xbox, I dislike many of the fans, and many of the "Exclusives" (see PC gaming) do not appeal to me. I don't like First Person Shooters, I don't like alpha male minded people who bring every debate and argument down to sexual preference and masculinity...The Xbox 360 fanbase has MANY of these types of people...also undesirables.

aleusianacht88 said:

I'm not going to bother with any form of unbiased facade, I am biased and I admit it, I dislike the Xbox, I dislike many of the fans, and many of the "Exclusives" (see PC gaming) do not appeal to me. I don't like First Person Shooters, I don't like alpha male minded people who bring every debate and argument down to sexual preference and masculinity...The Xbox 360 fanbase has MANY of these types of people...also undesirables.

You know there'd be as many people who'd say that about you. Just be forewarned, you'll carry on this attitude, then the mods will notice, then you'll get banned and then it'll be a stint of bans getting ever increasingly longer before you either change alt, stop going to the site or change your ways.

Do you know what its like to live on the far side of Uranus?

aleusianacht88 said:
Strategyking92 said:
aleusianacht88 said:
d21lewis said:
aleusianacht88 said:

A bit melodramatic, no?

Hmmm, all of the above?

The Wii has owners of all varieties, I never said anything bad about the Wii but it does carry alot of appeal to the elderly and children moreso than anybody else, This is apparently the group Natal is seeking to capture...they already have a Wii, what does Natal offer these people?

Why do I need to back up my view of Xbox gamers, most 360 fanboys prove it every day that the fanbase is full of people I consider undesirables, just my opinion. So...all of the above, those are all bad.

You disagree with the Wii doing the same thing as Natal and taking up less space?....it does take up less space and it really does do the same thing the Wii does, the same thing all motion detecting gaming has done since the Eye on the Playstation 2....it's nothing groundbreaking and honestly I probably won't get the Arc when it comes out either, I'm not into motion detecting gaming, I never was.

I really hope you don't get banned this time. Keep saying this and maybe the bans will stack. holy crap dude.

Me and my xbox live friend will go back to having fun i guess, since we are undesirables:

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

hudsoniscool said:
they will drop the price of the arcade to 149.99 and elite to 249.99 in march-may and that will put the 360 back on top of ps3 in hardware sales. only because hardware sales are so far behind the compition.
but anyway i dont think microsoft cares about coming in 2nd place anyway in terms of hardware sales. they care about the money. and even with a 50 dollar price cut they will bring in 100's of millions with the 360 this year. i dont think they will do everything they can to stay on top of sony. look at sony that 100 dollar price cut means no profit this year but because of it they likley wont see a profit untill 2011 five years after its launch. i dont think microsoft wants to be like sony at all.
natal isnt the 360's last hope. after the price cut they will be back on top anyway.

^This

Around the Network
Twistedpixel said:
aleusianacht88 said:

You know there'd be as many people who'd say that about you. Just be forewarned, you'll carry on this attitude, then the mods will notice, then you'll get banned and then it'll be a stint of bans getting ever increasingly longer before you either change alt, stop going to the site or change your ways.

I think I'm rather civil about the matter, I see no reason for me to be banned. Not everybody has to like the Xbox or the fans, and why should I not speak my mind? I'm not using profanity or offensive language.

You called us undesirables, lol. You don't see anything wrong with that?

Strategyking92 said:
You called us undesirables, lol. You don't see anything wrong with that?

Alot of the 360 fanbase are undesirables to me, are you proud if you are one of those rabid 12 year olds or first person shooter fanboy alpha males?

Seriously, if you're not that type of person then my comment shouldn't bother you. I said many not all, not everybody in any fanbase bad but the majority of the 360 fanbase from my experience is bad, not all..the majority.

Some people think Sony and Nintendo have a crappy fanbase too, it's really whatever and it's down to personal opinion. If you are not a 12 year old kid or one of those oh so manly FPS fanboys (not fans, fanboys) who likes to bring every argument and conversation down to another man's sexual preference...then my comment should have absolutely no effect on you.

If you are that type of person and feel offended that I have called you out, deal with it...it's my opinion of such people.

Wow. I've seen discrimination for skin color, income, education, religion, gender, and sexual preference. You actually dislike people because they play Tetris on an Xbox instead of a PS3? Wow, dude with the really long name. That's pretty sad.

I can imagine you meeting a girl, someday. The two of you fall in love. You go to meet her parents and notice an Xbox 360 under the TV. Then you kill everyone.

Don't stereotype, dude. You'll end up killing your girlfriend's family.

d21lewis said:
Wow. I've seen discrimination for skin color, income, education, religion, gender, and sexual preference. You actually dislike people because they play Tetris on an Xbox instead of a PS3? Wow, dude with the really long name. That's pretty sad.

I can imagine you meeting a girl, someday. The two of you fall in love. You go to meet her parents and notice an Xbox 360 under the TV. Then you kill everyone.

Don't stereotype, dude. You'll end up killing your girlfriend's family.

No....I don't hate people who own an Xbox you have absolutely no idea what I was getting at and are assuming something extreme and entirely idiotic.

I dislike 360 fanboys and much of the fanbase for how they act, I don't hate anybody.

I don't dislike them for owning or playing on an Xbox, get over yourself.