By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Natal the 360s last hope?

Is Natal the 360s last hope?

Yes!!! 147 46.52%

No!!! 67 21.20%

Maybe??? 46 14.56%

Candy!!! 56 17.72%

Total:316
aleusianacht88 said:
Twistedpixel said:
aleusianacht88 said:
Twistedpixel said:
aleusianacht88 said:

I'm not going to bother with any form of unbiased facade, I am biased and I admit it, I dislike the Xbox, I dislike many of the fans, and many of the "Exclusives" (see PC gaming) do not appeal to me. I don't like First Person Shooters, I don't like alpha male minded people who bring every debate and argument down to sexual preference and masculinity...The Xbox 360 fanbase has MANY of these types of people...also undesirables.

You know there'd be as many people who'd say that about you. Just be forewarned, you'll carry on this attitude, then the mods will notice, then you'll get banned and then it'll be a stint of bans getting ever increasingly longer before you either change alt, stop going to the site or change your ways.

I think I'm rather civil about the matter, I see no reason for me to be banned. Not everybody has to like the Xbox or the fans, and why should I not speak my mind? I'm not using profanity or offensive language.

Civil is keeping your uncivil words to yourself. You're not being civil by saying uncivil things in a civil way.

If you are not the type of person my comment was referring to then why are you getting upset? I am not hating on anybody for the console they own, I am just saying that alot of the types of people I mentioned are 360 fanboys and act as such, why do you think games like Call of Duty, Gears of War, and Halo are so popular on the 360? Why do you think every JRPG attempt on the 360 has flopped?

You're really making this more than what it really is, from the way you are talking you'd think that I just burned down your house. I'm not attacking you or anybody else personally unless you are that type of person I am talking about and if so, you might want to look into changing your ways and being a more respectful person because the people I am talking about are very uncivil and very disrespectful.

Sounds like you've been on the receiving end of one too many teabags.  Guess what, welcome to the internet/Xbox live, quit whining like a bitch or GTFO.  Emo much?

If you get all hot and bothered over a 12 year old talking shit, you might just have to...I dunno, grow a pair?  Why there's even a mute button designed just for little snots like them.  Who would have guessed.

Around the Network
DarkisWR said:
aleusianacht88 said:
d21lewis said:
So what are you getting at, longname-ington?

I'd love to debate, but I gotta help my kid with her homework. I shall return!

Nothing really, I just made a comment and some people took it to heart.

Nothing really?

It was uncalled for and served no point in this topic's discussion. If Folks can get bans for saying ''I hate PS3'' surely your comment merits one.

As for topic....9million console lead in North America..neck and neck in EU...japan doesn't matter*really it doesn't*

Do not see how the 360 is ''Dying''. #60 has a very very strong line up this year exclusives wise...not to mention the natal.

Japan doesn't matter? are you serious? If you really think that...wow

youarebadatgames said:
aleusianacht88 said:
Twistedpixel said:
aleusianacht88 said:
Twistedpixel said:
aleusianacht88 said:

I'm not going to bother with any form of unbiased facade, I am biased and I admit it, I dislike the Xbox, I dislike many of the fans, and many of the "Exclusives" (see PC gaming) do not appeal to me. I don't like First Person Shooters, I don't like alpha male minded people who bring every debate and argument down to sexual preference and masculinity...The Xbox 360 fanbase has MANY of these types of people...also undesirables.

You know there'd be as many people who'd say that about you. Just be forewarned, you'll carry on this attitude, then the mods will notice, then you'll get banned and then it'll be a stint of bans getting ever increasingly longer before you either change alt, stop going to the site or change your ways.

I think I'm rather civil about the matter, I see no reason for me to be banned. Not everybody has to like the Xbox or the fans, and why should I not speak my mind? I'm not using profanity or offensive language.

Civil is keeping your uncivil words to yourself. You're not being civil by saying uncivil things in a civil way.

If you are not the type of person my comment was referring to then why are you getting upset? I am not hating on anybody for the console they own, I am just saying that alot of the types of people I mentioned are 360 fanboys and act as such, why do you think games like Call of Duty, Gears of War, and Halo are so popular on the 360? Why do you think every JRPG attempt on the 360 has flopped?

You're really making this more than what it really is, from the way you are talking you'd think that I just burned down your house. I'm not attacking you or anybody else personally unless you are that type of person I am talking about and if so, you might want to look into changing your ways and being a more respectful person because the people I am talking about are very uncivil and very disrespectful.

Sounds like you've been on the receiving end of one too many teabags.  Guess what, welcome to the internet/Xbox live, quit whining like a bitch or GTFO.  Emo much?

If you get all hot and bothered over a 12 year old talking shit, you might just have to...I dunno, grow a pair?  Why there's even a mute button designed just for little snots like them.  Who would have guessed.

You have me mistaken for somebody else, I barely play any FPS campaign or online...and people call my comments rude.

A poll talking about 2nd place console last hope. Maybe the poll should have read was Slim and price cut PS3's last hope? They have no moves left.

Microsoft could really push Natal providing it has some games ready for the launch and win over consumers. Developers supporting the Natal Project is key for its success.

Possible Natal games could include: Natal Fit, Natal Sports, Natal Play, Natal Fable, Natal Halo, Natal Let's Sing and Natal Let's Dance. Sounds good to me.

Copy Nintendo's generic naming of games with "Wii" in the game's title. If "Natal" is in the name it could be a seller and providing that Natal is reasonably priced, bundled and the Natal games are reasonably priced as well.

Some Natal games could be fully downloadable on XBox Live- I do not see them being as big on content as full retail games.

Around the Network

at the looks of things Natal is something M$ is banking hard on for its success. whether it will fail or gain is something we cannot foresee now. but frankly speaking is just a gut a feeling that natal may spell doom for M$.

RareglovE said:
at the looks of things Natal is something M$ is banking hard on for its success. whether it will fail or gain is something we cannot foresee now. but frankly speaking is just a gut a feeling that natal may spell doom for M$.

I just don't see it taking people away from the Wii.

aleusianacht88 said:
youarebadatgames said:
aleusianacht88 said:
Twistedpixel said:
aleusianacht88 said:
Twistedpixel said:
aleusianacht88 said:

You have me mistaken for somebody else, I barely play any FPS campaign or online...and people call my comments rude.

I think you deserve it to be honest. 34 something comments and they have all been anti-Microsoft/Xbox owners.

WELCOME TO THE SITE! We can always do with more people like you!

On Topic: Last hope? There is no need for hope yet.

I HAVE FAITH IN YOU 360 NATAL!!!!!!

Gaming make me feel GOOD!

kiefer23 said:
aleusianacht88 said:
youarebadatgames said:
aleusianacht88 said:
Twistedpixel said:
aleusianacht88 said:
Twistedpixel said:
aleusianacht88 said:

I think you deserve it to be honest. 34 something comments and they have all been anti-Microsoft/Xbox owners.

WELCOME TO THE SITE! We can always do with more people like you!

On Topic: Last hope? There is no need for hope yet.

I know i'm a real bastard, some people really take anti-360 comments serious. You'd think that I had just spouted off some neo nazi propaganda with the way people reacted. I have been dealing with anti-PS3 garbage since 2006.