By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tatsunoko vs Capcom rate 9.0 at IGN

In other news the fighstick also got rated a 9.0

Around the Network

There is a $50 HORI stick for the Wii?I have a $50 HORI 360 stick and it's not bad (sure it's not authentic arcade quality like Sanwa but it's pretty good and has had good reviews. Great for those of us who don't want to spend $170 for a TE stick).

It sucks that the HORI sticks can't be used across platforms. I don't like the idea of owning a seperate arcade stick for each console. :( I have a lot of space already taken up by game accessories I already own. And if I get a Wii, I'll definitely be playing Tatsunoko vs. Capcom and I can't imagine going back to playing fighters on a gamepad anymore (even though I suck at fighting games no matter what I use, I find arcade sticks easier to use).

fazz said:
Who cares about IGN and what they think?

I'm waiting for the VGChartz review, they are my only trustable source.

I'm just waiting for the game in the mail, but yeah, the VGC review is probably the only one I'll read.

KylieDog said:
You mean the Hori Fightstick 3, the Wii has one also. I have one on PS3 but they are pretty terrible, better than a pad but still low end sticks.

Apparently there are custom stick makers who will make high-quality multi-plat sticks for you. I might look into that eventually. I'd be willing to pay the high prices for the high-quality sticks if they were multi-plat (I include the PS2 and PC in that too).

Whoa, I may end up getting this game....

*Looks at Tatsunoko in wiki*

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Nintendogamer said:
Boutros said:
morenoingrato said:
yay, way to go, now it only needs good sales

So IGN is trustable now?

Only the certain arrogant IGN staff are never trustable, the people who praise Nintendo have give wii games high score are the ones who never bad-mouth them, if not never. I think Matt is one of the kindest to Nintendo.

The ign Nintendo team as a whole I don't really have anything against. Bozon and Craig are ok, they're a little overly critical and graphic whores at times, but what mainstream gaming journalist isn't nowadays? Cassimassina is way too graphics and horsepower oriented for my liking, and his latest rants against the Wii just make no sense and leave me saying wtf?

What I hate mostly is why they even allow Nintendo articles from that ass Daemon.

Nice I guess. Can't wait for the game

Expect an overall Metaranking of mid-low 80's guys. A few high ranking reviews yes, but if we all look closely we can see the dissapointed/low scores from miles away. The game will be slamed by other reviewers for being simple, possibly unbalanced and because no one knows who Tatsunoko are.

I have this game on pre-order, can't wait for it to get to me, but until i learn to make Arcade Sticks on my own i'll be sticking with my GC controller or pssibly the CCPro since it seems to be next best alternative. I plan on taking the game fairly seriously, i just hope its not like Marvel vs Capcom 2, the extreme amount of stories i've heard about balance issues gave me such a stomache ache and i refused to play the game.

How technical is your game?

Marvel vs Capcom 2 was one of the greatest games ever! IronMan/War Machine and Cable might've been some overpowered characters, but great players can beat anyone in there. One of my favorites!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Nintendo Power gave Tatsunoko vs. Capcom a 9 also. They said a lot of similar things about the gameplay and graphics.