By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tatsunoko vs Capcom rate 9.0 at IGN

Boutros said:
morenoingrato said:
yay, way to go, now it only needs good sales

So IGN is trustable now?

Only the certain arrogant IGN staff are never trustable, the people who praise Nintendo have give wii games high score are the ones who never bad-mouth them, if not never. I think Matt is one of the kindest to Nintendo.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

I wonder if the Nintendo team is doing something that i would call distasteful: giving higher overall scores to some wii games after the Hattfield (did i spell that right?) editorial sham.

Because if they are.....then it's not a consolation in my eyes, it's pathetic.

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

@nintendogamer:
didn't matt wrote the column "nintendo is lazy and you don't care"

Boutros said:
trangentspree said:
Tatsunoko vs Capcom rules.

IGN sucks. They could have given this game a perfect 10, I won't be visiting their site any time soon again.

You haven't played the game. How do you know it's worth 10?

How do you know I think it's worth a 10?

Nintendogamer said:
Boutros said:
morenoingrato said:

So IGN is trustable now?

Only the certain arrogant IGN staff are never trustable, the people who praise Nintendo have give wii games high score are the ones who never bad-mouth them, if not never. I think Matt is one of the kindest to Nintendo.

It's not about being kind or not, it's about rating a game fairly so that people know what they buy.

Around the Network

Another Wii epic title. I hope this becomes a trend for the rest of the year...

It's just that simple.

trangentspree said:
Boutros said:
trangentspree said:

IGN sucks. They could have given this game a perfect 10, I won't be visiting their site any time soon again.

?

Forget it.

Boutros said:
morenoingrato said:

So IGN is trustable now?

no, the review itself is pretty flawed, for example it implies that marvel vs capcom 2 is well balanced,

and it seems just as uninformed as any Bozon writes, It would have been nice if he mentioned that the game had a set up identical to Kizuna Encounter, but not a single mention of Battle of the Planets and behaving as if these characters are complete unknowns, some may be obscure but dead minimum a significant number of people will recognize the Gatchaman characters

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boutros said:
trangentspree said:
Boutros said:
trangentspree said:

?

Forget it.

!

Sure thing.

Ok, I think Ign reviewers got really punished by 'da boss because of their nintendo boycott and now their trying to compensate that or they'll lose their jobs