By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Capcom announcing exclusive Xbox game

KylieDog said:
CGI-Quality said:
Whatever it is, I'm interested. If it's an exclusive, it's completely on my radar.

Why if it is exclusive?  Shouldn't it looking like a good game or not be what matters?

If Capcom announces a game, I will be interested but if Microsoft/Nintendo/Sony announces an exclusive I will be much more interested because I know that they will try to defeat the competitor with quality.

That's why CGI is much more interested in this game as an exclusive, so it's not about the console, it's about the quality that the game will probably have because of the purpose of this game: defeat the competitor (Well, I can be wrong and CGI can be thinking about something completely different).

Basically, that's why exclusives are usually better than multiplatform.

Around the Network

Not RE5!

Twistedpixel said:
JaggedSac said:
Twistedpixel said:

^ Huh?? Edit: Killer Instinct?

Anyway I predict its Dead Rising 2 Natal because I want to import my umbrella into a game to smite zombies.

Yep, Rare/MS is gonig to start farming out the old IPs for others to develop.  Especially Rare IPs that are not a good fit for Natal. You heard it here first folks.

Well if Capcom made Street Fighter IV, they ought to be welcome to Killer Instinct! Hmm I really ought to see what that game is as I've never played it. I wonder how Rare feels, turning into a casual studio... However had they stayed with Nintendo the same would have happened anyway.

Street Fighter vs Killer Instinct?

interesting. They definitely have my attention a little bit

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

I'm looking at the page. I see:

-X360 prices
-Something called Death by Cube.
-A list of X360 RPGs
-An X360 start guide.

I see nothing about Capcom. Am I missing something?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Click the third one on the tabs

It's just that simple.

Maybe it's not a crossover, but a full Killer Instinct game made entirely by Capcom - the same way they did Zeldas for the GBC!

That would rock! Fulgore kicks too much ass to be forgotten!

capcom exclusive? that was expensive.

breath of fire?

it sounds like marvel vs capcom kinda game

Is this going to be Dead Rising , Lost planet Exclusive ? anyways cant wait to see what it is

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

letsdance said:
Not RE5!

Have you played it with a friend? Co-op is where it is at in Resident Evil 5. As for the game not being good. I have to totally disagree with you there.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad