By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Capcom announcing exclusive Xbox game

To me, Capcom X Microsoft implies Micorsoft Game Studios involvement in the project, and not just an exclusive. That would make me think of Natal, except it is way too early to start showing that off.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Around the Network

Capcom Unity Blog

This image popped up on the Japanese Xbox site yesterday. We can't tell you about all the delicious secrets that will be unveiled at this event, but we can hint that some of the news will be of interest to a global gamer audience. We'll have a lot more information for you first thing in the morning on Tuesday, January 26.

key words Secrets and global gamer audience. No time announced, but we should see something tonight for us the in the US.

Flock on XBL was pretty crap, so I hope it isn't a XBL title

so what time can we expect to find out then? If it is an event then there has to be a start time for it somewhere!

It's mourning over there right now, so I expect to hear something within 4 hours.

Around the Network

From neogaf:

Kotaku Japan twitter has updated, conference stars at 15:00 Japan time, so about 4h15m from now.

Tag for later. Sleepy time now.. Got something to wake up too!

Well we know is if this is capcom one of it's franchises that an aaa title microsoft could be getting a huge console increase from this from japan if it something exclusive and not dark void LOL

JaggedSac said:
From neogaf:

Kotaku Japan twitter has updated, conference stars at 15:00 Japan time, so about 4h15m from now.

I'm lazy, what is that in EST time?