By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rockstar: L.A. Noire reveal coming “next month”

leo-j said:
His links suggest that the studio is looking for animators that can animate for the ps3 and xbox 360..

no where in those links does it say looking for animators for L.A NOIR ON XBOX 360 AND PS3.

What about the first link to team bondi's website.......if that doesnt show you its multiplat than nothing will.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network
jesus kung fu magic said:
Kennyheart said:
Kennyheart said:
Kennyheart said:

^^^

Are you dense?....I gave you a pretty good quote from an article and all youve said was something about The Agent( which is IRRELEVENT because The Agent didnt even exist when this article was made.)

Agent did exist then.

It was labeled a secret game by BBC in July of 08....which was the first time it was revealed in any form to the public.

The game still exist it was just not know to the public.

You have no idea what I am talking about to phinch so either read our post to find out what the hell I am talking about or just stop while your ahead....

Phinch said "I think that quote is just about people thinking agent was the secret exlusive games from rockstar..." Now how is it possible for people to think that agent is the secret exclusive when it wasnt revealed to the public in any form at the time?

Because the project was nameless it was till the groundwork to lead them to the title agent.

There is absolutely no point in talking to you.......have phinch explain to you why I was talking about Agent not existing at the time and then maybe you will understand until thne try to figure it out for yourself BY READING MY POSTS!!!..

I dont like bring up my own posts in the same thread......

The game did exist people were probely working on it before it was announced thatit was a ps3 exclusive.

Kennyheart said:
Kennyheart said:
Kennyheart said:
Kennyheart said:

^^^

Are you dense?....I gave you a pretty good quote from an article and all youve said was something about The Agent( which is IRRELEVENT because The Agent didnt even exist when this article was made.)

Agent did exist then.

It was labeled a secret game by BBC in July of 08....which was the first time it was revealed in any form to the public.

The game still exist it was just not know to the public.

You have no idea what I am talking about to phinch so either read our post to find out what the hell I am talking about or just stop while your ahead....

Phinch said "I think that quote is just about people thinking agent was the secret exlusive games from rockstar..." Now how is it possible for people to think that agent is the secret exclusive when it wasnt revealed to the public in any form at the time?

Because the project was nameless it was till the groundwork to lead them to the title agent.

There is absolutely no point in talking to you.......have phinch explain to you why I was talking about Agent not existing at the time and then maybe you will understand until thne try to figure it out for yourself BY READING MY POSTS!!!..

I dont like bring up my own posts in the same thread......

The game did exist people were probely working on it before it was announced thatit was a ps3 exclusive.

I don't care if this game is multiplat or not...as long as theres no exclusive DLC to the 360
the setting and atmosphere of the game looks very interesting...the teaser trailer proves so
Rockstar needs to start getting their games out sooner
Red Dead Redemption, L.A. Noire, and Max Payne have taken a long time since they were first revealed

that website has said nexgen consoles since the game was announced in 2005

mM
Around the Network

The game was announced as a PS3 exclusive and since then, there's been no confirmation or announcement of a 360 version.

That is all.

4 ≈ One

leo-j said:
His links suggest that the studio is looking for animators that can animate for the ps3 and xbox 360..

no where in those links does it say looking for animators for L.A NOIR ON XBOX 360 AND PS3.

What about the first link to team bondi's website.......if that doesnt show you its multiplat than nothing will.

Both of you have a good point. With the links provide it seems like it is going multiplat. But at the same time they still have the door open for exclusivity since no official statement have been made. Maybe they are waiting for either microsoft or sony to offer a good amount and then declare on which next general console they intend to release the game for.

leo-j said:
that website has said nexgen consoles since the game was announced in 2005

Ok leo-j ill believe you on that but what do you say to this quote from the article I posted in the beginning of the thread?

Dgc1808 said:
The game was announced as a PS3 exclusive and since then, there's been no confirmation or announcement of a 360 version.

That is all.

Problem is that people kept saying it has been.

Dgc1808 said:

That is all.

Give a link of that and a date........I think I know whats going on , RS announced that there would be an exclusive franchise for the ps3 and then they announced L.A Noire shortly after and everyone was thinking that this would be the franchise.

This quote from this article makes me believe so "This follows up on an announcement made a couple of years ago about a coming PS3 Rockstar exclusive. Some had expected that game to be L.A. Noire, but instead it is the previously unheard of Agent." From this article