By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rockstar: L.A. Noire reveal coming “next month”

You know what I hate the most about gamers (yes you)?

They need to know if a game is exclusive to their system of choice in order to be hyped for it.

I have no words for it.

Around the Network
Kennyheart said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
Kennyheart said:

^^^

Are you dense?....I gave you a pretty good quote from an article and all youve said was something about The Agent( which is IRRELEVENT because The Agent didnt even exist when this article was made.)

Agent did exist then.

It was labeled a secret game by BBC in July of 08....which was the first time it was revealed in any form to the public.

The game still exist it was just not know to the public.

You have no idea what I am talking about to phinch so either read our post to find out what the hell I am talking about or just stop while your ahead....

Phinch said "I think that quote is just about people thinking agent was the secret exlusive games from rockstar..." Now how is it possible for people to think that agent is the secret exclusive when it wasnt revealed to the public in any form at the time?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

leo-j said:
ok even if they said LA NOIR was not the franchise, LA NOIR has NEVER been announced for the XBOX 360

This

leo-j said:
ok even if they said LA NOIR was not the franchise, LA NOIR has NEVER been announced for the XBOX 360

Barozi just ended the thread.....unless you think it is going to the wii?

Barozi said:

It's multiplat.
The evidence is too strong.

For example the website of the dev team says: "Platform: Next Generation Consoles".
http://www.teambondi.com/projects/la-noire/

Team Bondi seeks a lead animator. Job details: "Platforms: PS3, Xbox360": http://jobs.gamasutra.com/jobseekerx/ViewJob.asp?JobID=ngYJ%2BmdOX3t8igTuufmrJ%2BLOntL4&Keywords=team+AND+bondi

At last the President of the Australian Game Developer's Association said it's multiplat:
http://www.totalvideogames.com/LA-Noire/news/LA-Noire-A-Year-Away-And-Coming-To-360-13232.html

But's it's not been announced.You can belive what you like but if it's not announced it won't happen.It's like ME2 on PS3 there have been rumors but nothing offical.

Around the Network
Kennyheart said:
Kennyheart said:

^^^

Are you dense?....I gave you a pretty good quote from an article and all youve said was something about The Agent( which is IRRELEVENT because The Agent didnt even exist when this article was made.)

Agent did exist then.

It was labeled a secret game by BBC in July of 08....which was the first time it was revealed in any form to the public.

I kind'a agree with Kennyheart. Agent has been in dev for over five years. This means that Agent has probably been around since 2004. To be fair, it was probably on concept stage then.

One of the environment artists who worked on Agent for rockstar left the company in 2004 as he stated on his linkedin profile.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/berthuntsinger

Lead Artist/Senior Artist

Rockstar San Diego/Angel Studios

(Computer Games industry)

June 1998 — June 2004 (6 years 1 month)

Was Lead Artist for the three Smuggler's run games. 
Was one of the Senior Environment artists for "Agent" and Red Dead Revolver
Was Lead Animator/Motion Capture for "Golf"

I am a Gamer... I play games and not consoles. I have a PC and Console on which I game... I like games. End of Story!

His links suggest that the studio is looking for animators that can animate for the ps3 and xbox 360..

no where in those links does it say looking for animators for L.A NOIR ON XBOX 360 AND PS3.

mM

All i can say is this.. there is no point arguing about whether or not its multiplat when we will all know for sure in 1 months time. So why not wait instead of possibly making a fool of yourselves.

Kennyheart said:
Kennyheart said:

^^^

Agent did exist then.

You have no idea what I am talking about to phinch so either read our post to find out what the hell I am talking about or just stop while your ahead....

Phinch said "I think that quote is just about people thinking agent was the secret exlusive games from rockstar..." Now how is it possible for people to think that agent is the secret exclusive when it wasnt revealed to the public in any form at the time?

Because the project was nameless it was till the groundwork to lead them to the title agent.

Kennyheart said:
Kennyheart said:
Kennyheart said:

^^^

Agent did exist then.

Because the project was nameless it was till the groundwork to lead them to the title agent.

There is absolutely no point in talking to you.......have phinch explain to you why I was talking about Agent not existing at the time and then maybe you will understand until thne try to figure it out for yourself BY READING MY POSTS!!!..

I dont like bring up my own posts in the same thread......