By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why do 360 fans defend MS and the 360 so much

The fans are the ones they are screwing over yet you guys always defend them, you pretended the failrate didn't exist for years, you make excuses for MS overcharging for HDDs and Memory cards while making everything else non compatible, you claim live is worth it but it offers next to no noteworthy advantages, 360 "exclusives" and "exclusive" DLC has a habit of ending up on the ps3 (tales of Ves, Bioshock, Star Ocean 4, Trine, Oblivion and DLC, Fallout 3 DLC) but you make excuses for that too and ignore the probability that other "exclusives" might follow suite (Splinter cell: Conviction, Mass Effect 2 (EA owns rights ffs), Magna carta 2)

all I can ask is why, why aren't you demanding real exclusives and a better service on live why are you helping them screw you over?

Around the Network

because people don't like to admit they got ripped off. Thats human nature.

Because there fans.

I have wondered that for years, to, well said. I understand being a fan, but when I get screwed, over and over and over again, I'm no longer a fan, and something should be done and said.

Excellent first post.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

Like it has been already said, that's just human nature dude.
It's common for people to just pick a random side and stick with it on an unconscious attempt of overshadowing their own personal weaknesses and flaws.
Is no different from supporting a football team or such.

Same reasons why Sony fans always say the next sony exclusive is the best game ever, or Wii fans say the next Mario or Zelda is the best game ever, etc. They are fans and want to feel their "choice" of platform to be validated.

Because they high as fuck, sipping on some forties, fighting covenant with a warthog full of homies

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

yeah sure and PS3 or Wii fans don't do the same ?

looool.

Kennyheart said:
Because there fans.

/topic

Fans of a particular item or company will defend that item or company. Xbox fans do it, PS3 fans do it, Wii fans do it.