By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - how many hours are u supposed to finish twilight princess??

Been playin the game for a while, and i'm gonna finish my first zelda game:D... just want to know what is a good duration of hours to end this game... 50-60 hours??

If anyone has finished the game, how long did it take?? I wanna know where my zelda skills are by now!:)

Around the Network

took me 35 hours first time

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Oh my, you should just quit playing video games as a whole. Taking over a year to finish twilight princess means you should find a new day job, haha. jk

I actually have no idea how long it should take, I never got the game.  I have a GC, and am very tempted at buying a Wii, but going against the grain of how most gamers feel about Zelda games, I for some reason have never really liked them.  Not sure what it is, but they just never appealed to me.  Never was a fan of RPGs, and never played FF7 (blasphemy, I know) but Zelda and FF aside, I dont understand the draw of all of todays RPGs, espicially the MMO kind.  Putting down 30hrs a week in WoW that some people I know seems ridiculous, but I will stop with my rambling as I have just gone way too far off topic. 

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

^^lol:)...yeah 361 hours and counting! well i got the game recently dude!!and i'm a bit new to video games, soo i wanted to have an idea.

file 1: 47 hours

file: 2: 32 hours

file 3: 25 hours

Around the Network

Took me 35 hours for 100% complete first time, but it takes most people around 45-50 hours for 100% complete. I just play Zelda games fast hehe.

32 First time...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

between 45-55 would be about average.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Yeah i think it'll take me abt 50 hours... but seriously 35 hours 100%?! Thats amazing!(At least for less hardcore gamers like me:P)

If you are really good it will take 6 hours (see Zelda speedrun).

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."