By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@darth : so selling 3k in Japan is being fit, and selling 50k in the US is the doomed ?

Let's agree to disagree.

Around the Network
pezus said:
disolitude said:
lol..can you imagine these boards when PS3 passes the 360 total sales. People here will be opening champagne bottles.

It actually makes me wonder why I bother posting here amongst all the children...

Children drink champagne? :O

Didn't you know? It's nothing but drunk 13 year olds up in this place!

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

disolitude said:
mario64 said:

@disolitude :

"lol...I don't care, I'm too busy playing Bayonetta ATM to care and Mass Effect 2 is coming soon so I better hurry.

I just find it hillarious people care and celebrate that a corporation A is outselling corporation B when it really doen't matter at this point. I did grow up in communism so that may have something to do with it..."

that, or you would just have preferred than corp B outsells corp A, as every of your posts clearly showed for months. ;)

There is a reason why I used the term children in my post (which gave me a warning for some reason). Unless you are seeing money from the console sales, It really is childish to cheer for a console.

Then why do you cheer the 360 ? No offense, but are you seriously thinking you're fooling anybody with your post history ?

Calling people "children" doesn't make you look more mature at all you know...

If you didn't care PS3 sold more, you wouldn't write in those threads.

disolitude said:

There is a reason why I used the term children in my post (which gave me a warning for some reason). Unless you are seeing money from the console sales, It really is childish to cheer for a console.

And how much money are grown men sport fan seeing from their fav teams they relegiously cheer for ?

mario64 said:
disolitude said:
mario64 said:

@disolitude :

"lol...I don't care, I'm too busy playing Bayonetta ATM to care and Mass Effect 2 is coming soon so I better hurry.

I just find it hillarious people care and celebrate that a corporation A is outselling corporation B when it really doen't matter at this point. I did grow up in communism so that may have something to do with it..."

that, or you would just have preferred than corp B outsells corp A, as every of your posts clearly showed for months. ;)

Then why do you cheer the 360 ? No offense, but are you seriously thinking you're fooling anybody with your post history ?

Calling people "children" doesn't make you look more mature at all you know...

If you didn't care PS3 sold more, you wouldn't write in those threads.

You are clearly not getting it so Ima drop it. Its all good. PS3 sold more...where is my champagne glass?

Also, I'd love to see some of this post history you are reffering to. I do like halo...I know that means that I must have a 360 tattoo on my buttock.

Around the Network

Great sales all around, well except for psp that is.

I expect the PSP to outsell the 360 "world wide" mainly due to japan, and OTHERS should be very close if not the PSP takes it.

Why? The 360 has been $199 for over a year, it either needs a price cut, or a huge ip/feature that causes everyone to buy it (NATAL).

Until then, I expect the 360 to be SEVERELY down from 2009 numbers, and neck on neck with PSP or below it.

mM
Hus said:
disolitude said:

And how much money are grown men sport fan seeing from their fav teams they relegiously cheer for ?

Oh god. I agree. Cubs fans to Sox fans are the worse with it! (Id assume Red Sox and Yankees are pretty bad too)

Hus said:
disolitude said:

lol, its cause sports is a diversion. Its a way to get away from the real life problems for a couple of hours a week. That or you have some money riding on the game and have financial gain based on the outcome.