By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many other multiplats do you think got downgraded because of 360

Well we know FFXIII got downgraded, made linear and content cut because of the 360s limitations but it got me wondering how many other games did this happen to because of the 360 and MS just did a better job of covering it up, I mean it's obvious that 360 is the reason for it all but even so they will never come right out and say it so theres still doubts for those who are idiots, but the 360 is the only reason for these downgrades but its deniable so yea, so how many other games do you think suffered?

Around the Network

ooooo gawd BLAME FUCKING SE!!!! NOT XBOX!!!!

Don't you think people have been trolled enough? I mean, for a while it was funny to watch people rage whenever someone said "FF13 was compromised because of the 360", but now it's just sad. It's like shooting fish in a barrel

I notice ppl are letting SE go with a free pass...and blaming XBOX for everythin

Ho, boy...dude, the game will be great. The developers haven't directly said "It's because of the Xbox 360, so just get over it and enjoy the game for what it's worth!

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

I know the release and development of Tekken 6 was affected by the Xbox 360 version, but that's all I know. I think there were complaints that it looked worse than its Arcade counterpart, even though they both used the Cell Processor...

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Let's blame SE...cuz...you know...they did the game and all...so you know...

Oh I give up.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Bayonetta

iLLmaticV3 said:
I know the release and development of Tekken 6 was affected by the Xbox 360 version, but that's all I know. I think there were complaints that it looked worse than its Arcade counterpart, even though they both used the Cell Processor...

ooo no dude your right.. Tekken 6 looked MUCH BETTER in Arcade.

2 threads, both hitting on the 360.

MODS... IP check/ban?