By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many other multiplats do you think got downgraded because of 360

Troll thread
/thread

Around the Network

FFXIII was downgraded because of the 360, it's a fact, a fact people tend to deny but still, I'm just wondering how many others something like this happend to

tales of vesperia, so4, fable 2, Infinite Undiscovery

apocalypse101 said:

Well we know FFXIII got downgraded, made linear and content cut because of the 360s limitations but it got me wondering how many other games did this happen to because of the 360 and MS just did a better job of covering it up, I mean it's obvious that 360 is the reason for it all but even so they will never come right out and say it so theres still doubts for those who are idiots, but the 360 is the only reason for these downgrades but its deniable so yea, so how many other games do you think suffered?

Link to where Square said it was downgraded because of the Xbox 

especially fable2, the ps3 version of that is atrocious.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

how many other games have had big cuts to content? SE is obviosuly rushed to get this out, its been in development forever another major delay would have been unexeptable, they cut content to fit the deadline and make the game flow better not because of the Xbox 360