By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

there will be more deaths by cooking fires then in Halo 3 multi-player matches. (sad part is it will be close =/)

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Nintendo's Virtual Console will make 1 BILLION dollars.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

DarkNight_DS said:

sadly.. it could.. in a few years. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

It's possible, but Nintendo would need to sell oh say, at least 100 million Virtual Console games. Now the exact number right now is unclear, but it's about 10 million so far.

And make 1 billion dollars for whom?

Soriku said:
DarkNight_DS said:

Umm... This is very doable. I don't see why this can't happen.

It'll do it in one year during it's life, with a total of 3 billion in sales lifetime.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
It's possible, but Nintendo would need to sell oh say, at least 100 million Virtual Console games. Now the exact number right now is unclear, but it's about 10 million so far.

And make 1 billion dollars for whom?

Revenue total in one year (during the Wii's life).

DarkNight_DS said:

It'll do it in one year during it's life, with a total of 3 billion in sales lifetime.

Is that in USD billions, or in hundreds of billions of Wii points? Cause that's about as meaningless as pricing oil in dollars right now.

Reality has a Nintendo bias.
superchunk said:
John Lucas will be wrong come Jan 1.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Do a John Lucas eh? Ok, let's see......

VGChartz will be the premier site for international videogame sales no later than 10 years.

How's that?

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Ken Kutaragi will buy a Wii.

Soriku said:
SeriousWB said:
Ken Kutaragi and Bill Gates will buy a Wii.

Fix'd.

Bill Gates already has one...