By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well, the holidays we can make some huge JL like predictions....... and i'm sure that because of the buying spree a fair # of us will be right

Thanks to kenobi after I got him to ban my old account (dallas) after someone hacked into it and being ok with me coming back under a slightly different username.  I appreciate our communication in the PMs.  Also I want to give a big thank you to vgchartz for being one of the cooler websites around. 

Oh, and I'm still the next Michael Pachter

Around the Network

Soriku doesn't post for one whole day, without being banned.

dtewi said:
twesterm said:
but see, he explains his in a way so they kind of make sense.

WiiFit will outsell Halo 3.

hey u had one already....

@Sudoku

LOL

well another one then brawl will sell 3500k in 3 weeks

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

That is johnlucas's "explained" predictions,

WiiFit's opening week's sales in Japan will outsell Halo 3's WW opening week sales.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Here's mine

-Bluray and HDDVD will both fail as sony brings back the sleek crazy cool mini-disc

-Superchunk opens up a cookie franchise for the shopping malls offering 40 different flavors to totally mess up your diet

-Hus becomes a mod

Thanks to kenobi after I got him to ban my old account (dallas) after someone hacked into it and being ok with me coming back under a slightly different username.  I appreciate our communication in the PMs.  Also I want to give a big thank you to vgchartz for being one of the cooler websites around. 

Around the Network
Soriku said:
kirby007 said:
dtewi said:
twesterm said:
but see, he explains his in a way so they kind of make sense.

WiiFit will outsell Halo 3.

hey u had one already....

@Sudoku

LOL

well another one then brawl will sell 3500k in 3 weeks

Sudoku? That my brother?

Be quiet Sodomize.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Here's mine

-Bluray and HDDVD will both fail as sony brings back the sleek crazy cool mini-disc

-Superchunk opens up a cookie franchise for the shopping malls offering 40 different flavors to totally mess up your diet

-Hus becomes a mod

ProfDallas said:
Here's mine

-Hus becomes a mod

UMD?

3) is nice

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

We'll also need an eliminator mod like Rol or Final-Fan who makes sure all eliminations are legit.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

mmmm cookies.