By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - When will you upgrade to the PS4?

When will you upgrade to the PS4?

As soon as I can 126 51.85%

I'll wait for a specific game 117 48.15%

Total:243

Probably on launch. I guess it will be cheaper then PS3 to prevent a disaster. Maybe 399 or 449. Thats the price where I bought a PS3.

Around the Network

I have never owned a Playstation Slim, not even the thinner version of the PS1, so this time I will wait for the PS4 slim! :D must... resist.. temptation... of buying....

A year after launch

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

When it's $225 - 250.

Assuming the price is reasonable ($299 - $349) and they have at least one good game, at launch.

I have a feeling of deja vu all of a sudden....

Around the Network

I just bought a PS3...

When Final Fantasy XV is released.

My ps3 is only a year old...I think I'll squeeze 4 more out of it before even thinking about another ps console.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I will upgrade to the ps4 when it comes out (I always try new technologies when they become available); but since all playstation consoles are on a ten year plan, maybe I will just wait until I see the need to upgrade before diving head first again.

When my current lineup of consoles isn't cutting it for me anymore. Meaning, when the new lineup of consoles get enough games for me to give them the attention to buy one.