By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - This is so beautiful to me in some way that I cannot understand...

llewdebkram said:
Must be USA comedy cuz on a scale of 1 - 100 for amusing it was -10, although the canned laughter was spot on as usual.
 SNL = live show = no canned laughter. 

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

YES! It's no "Dick in a Box," but hey, what is, amirite? This was beautiful. Thanks.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

@llewdebkram

surely you aren't saying that british humor isn't an oxymoron? You can have your bean, ill take dave chapelle and chris rock

@ripper AND @llewdebkram, both y'alls shut up.

When it comes to sketch comedy it's all about Monty Python, In Living Color, Kids in the Hall, the State, and Chappelle's Show.

When it comes to standup it's all about George Carlin and Richard Pryor.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

The_vagabond7 said:
bump, In case some one can answer my question, that question being

is there a way to download videos from Youtube to my PC so I don't have to watch them online. I ask because it's only a matter of time before this version gets taken off of youtube like so many others already have. NBC is a douche like that. But I'd like to have this video on my PC.
if you're on Firefox get the Video Downloader add-on.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

@rubang

1979 called they want their taste in comedy back

whoops

Ok, yes, that was great.

Andy Samburg's great.

And trust me...British people, or Australian, whatever...you can say this humor sucks, but I honestly believe that a lot of your humor sucks too.

We're different cultures, get over it. Neither one is really much more stupid than the other. I think both versions of the Office are great, I think Spaced is hilarious, as well as plenty other British comedies, but I hate it when people discredit American humor because they don't get it.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I love how they threw Jake G. in there hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

ripper said:
@rubang

1979 called they want their taste in comedy back

Dave Chapelle is 1979-style? @rubang: Monty Python is godly, In living colors and Chapellle's show are great, the other stuff I don't know. And british comedy is worth a try always. It's different to american comedy, but often very good.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]