the game isn't going to sale. ubisoft knows this. there are to many negatives about the game.
1. its cel shaded
2. no offline multiplayer. the wii is about playing games with friends in family offline
3. the first one sucked. a lot of people are not going to buy red steel 2 based off the 1st
4. it know a fantasy fps. the 1st had a OK story but 2 has a niche feeling to it
5. most likely no TV advertisements
6. its been to long since the 1st. nov 06 launch title and now its 2010. any brand recognition is out the window.
7. red steel2 is nothing like red steel 1. if you actually like red steel 1 then red steel 2 for most people will be disappointing because you wanted a game like red steel 1. the two games are completely different in every way. previews say rs2 is more first person action than fps
8. i almost forgot, it dosen't have online multiplayer either.
9. the game will cost 50-60dollars for a 5 to 6 hour game with no replay value
there are probably more faults, but it is sad that red steel 1 was the 1st or 2nd wii 3rd party game to sale 1 million units and the 2nd one won't reach half. i know i won't be buying this. no offline multiplayer, cel shaded fps, and weird story just put me off. i will rent it but i will never buy a wii fps without offline multiplayer since i can probably beat the game in 6rs