By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TEKKEN 7: Whats your Wishlist?

Cross-X said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Cross-X said:

Tekken 7 needs the following to impress me in order it for it to become my Fav Fighting Game:

1) IMPROVED GRAPHICS: Tekken 6 Graphics were a complete joke. They were definitely outdated and it was as if I was playing Tekken 5...

2) IN DEPTH CUSTOMIZATION: I agree with the OP that it was a bloody joke that I had to pay in order to get a different color piece of clothing that I already had. Give us more items to customize and give us the option to change the colour of the uniform freely like Sould Calibur.

3) CAMPAIGN NEEDS RETHINKING: Horrible controls, camera and AI. I could finish the whole campaign with Lars with 2 specific moves. Just keep it like Tekken 5 Story Mode.

4) TAG TEAM SYSTEM: After the announcement that Street Fighter X Tekken will have a Tag System, Namco MUST include one for Tekken 7. This is a MUST MUST!

5) MORE STABLE ONLINE: What more can I say? Why is it that every single Fighting Game I've played this gen experience Heavy Lag online? Soul Calibur, Street Fighter and Tekken. All have crappy Online. They really need to fix this.

I agree except for the campaign..I think they should just scrap it...and instead they should do a nice story mode like they have for the portable version....

The core fight mechanics are solid imo and in fact I like them more than ever, they are faster and more veriety of combos available now

I think maybe it's time to retire some characters? Introdue their next gen counter parts instead

All this better interesting animation for when hit by a good solid hit should be enough

@Selnor: wow someone seems to suck at this game :P Tekken is one of the if not THE best 3d Fighter out there, has millions as it's following, some solid deep fight mechanics and a history of great games...so ugh no..I can see how some won't like it cuz it doesn't do a fantasy fan serivce tho..but next time if you say there are better games back it up with reasons not just whining

lol that's what I said about the Campaign in my post :D. I said that it should just be a Story Mode like Tekken 5.

I love the Tekken/Dead or Alive Fightning Gameplay and that's why I prefer it much over Street Fighter Gameplay.

Yeah I reckon it's time to cut out some characters. 40 Characters is a bit too much really. I reckon 30 Characters in a Fightning Game is sufficient enough to provide players with a diverse range of fighting styles.  They should really cut out characters like Lee, Ling, Julia, Eddy, Christie, Yoshimitsu and should always keep Asuka, my  fav character :D!

Oh and one more thing I forgot to add, the ridiculous Loading Times. They need to cut it down trememdously.

I think they shouldnt cut characters just add new ones. 40 isnt enough to me lol. Also their were ridiculous load times?

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
mundus6 said:

Fighting games are bigger than ever, SF4 pretty much revived the genre. Tekken is dying cause of the fact that its dated also Tekken 6 imo wasn't what the series needed. Some people even think Tekken 5 DR is still better, you don't see that with SSF4 or the new BB everybody likes the new games better.

The thing with Tekken is that every Tekken after Tekken 3 is just more of the same (except Tekken 4 but that sucked). They need to make a new game, not the same shit with the same animations, but with prettier graphics and new characters. Look at fighters like Guilty Gear and now BlazBlue every revision is like a completely new game, thats how much it changes. Tekken 6 is like Tekken 3.5, more characters and new stages but its still the same!!!

lol then you haven't played enough of it...the mechanics have changed and imo improved gradually over the tekken series..now it has more veriety too, destructible environments, weapons, faster fighting mechanics, longer combos, more veriety in martial arts and such

Tekken is one of and if I remember correctly the biggest fighter in all of Asia as of now....if I can I will try and find that article again so no it's not dead nor is it anywhere near being dead

If it is big in Asia let it stay in Asia.

creation88 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
mundus6 said:

Fighting games are bigger than ever, SF4 pretty much revived the genre. Tekken is dying cause of the fact that its dated also Tekken 6 imo wasn't what the series needed. Some people even think Tekken 5 DR is still better, you don't see that with SSF4 or the new BB everybody likes the new games better.

The thing with Tekken is that every Tekken after Tekken 3 is just more of the same (except Tekken 4 but that sucked). They need to make a new game, not the same shit with the same animations, but with prettier graphics and new characters. Look at fighters like Guilty Gear and now BlazBlue every revision is like a completely new game, thats how much it changes. Tekken 6 is like Tekken 3.5, more characters and new stages but its still the same!!!

lol then you haven't played enough of it...the mechanics have changed and imo improved gradually over the tekken series..now it has more veriety too, destructible environments, weapons, faster fighting mechanics, longer combos, more veriety in martial arts and such

Tekken is one of and if I remember correctly the biggest fighter in all of Asia as of now....if I can I will try and find that article again so no it's not dead nor is it anywhere near being dead

lol whats your problem with the game? if you dont like it thats fine but it has a huge fan base all around the world.

Tekken with Street fighter characters!!!!

and Street fighter with Tekken characters

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

SKIP THIS POST.

Around the Network
Mad55 said:
creation88 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
mundus6 said:

lol whats your problem with the game? if you dont like it thats fine but it has a huge fan base all around the world.

My problem is the Tekken fan-boys not the game. Tekken fan-boys are the scum of the earth. I almost went to jail fighting one in real life. But I have to admit it felt good releasing the frustration out on one.

loved teken 6 no changes need, but then again i haven't been in this genre sense Killer instinct gold so i'll hand it over to you all to make that dission.

can't wait for the next Soul Calibur. 

an enchanced version of Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, because tekken 6 SUCKS!!!!!!

creation88 said:
Mad55 said:
creation88 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
mundus6 said:

My problem is the Tekken fan-boys not the game. Tekken fan-boys are the scum of the earth. I almost went to jail fighting one in real life. But I have to admit it felt good releasing the frustration out on one.

so all tekken fans are scum because of one douchey bag lol weird.

creation88 said:

Damn you're so cool and badass! /sarcasm. The only scum so far in this thread is you.Hopefully next time you'll actually go to jail not "lol i almost went to jail dude" and get raped.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!