By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TEKKEN 7: Whats your Wishlist?

FlyingLotus said:
creation88 said:

My problem is the Tekken fan-boys not the game. Tekken fan-boys are the scum of the earth. I almost went to jail fighting one in real life. But I have to admit it felt good releasing the frustration out on one.

Damn you're so cool and badass! /sarcasm. The only scum so far in this thread is you.Hopefully next time you'll actually go to jail not "lol i almost went to jail dude" and get raped.

Wishing men to get rape really means that you are gay(homosexual). Oh and how dare you have my favorite hero as an avatar. Put up Frizea as an avatar not Megaman Zero FlyingLotus.

Around the Network
sirvice said:

Tekken with Street fighter characters!!!!

and Street fighter with Tekken characters

Seems this is now reality. Tekken X Street Fighter and Visa Versa are being produced.

I know I'll be buying the Tekken style one, my housemate says he'll be buying the Street Fighter one...but he'll need to get a PS3 controller on his X-box before I play that.

Hmm, pie.

Tekken X Street Fighter and Street Fighter X Tekken. I hope this serves as a hardcore tournament  players heaven. Let that be their Tekken 7. I hope Tekken 7 becomes the dream game that I always wanted. So technically, the two versions are going to work after all.

Full english dub...

Better online support...

New Modes...

Much needed Graphics update... (SCIV blew T6 away!)

And of course a winged character besides Jin, the new guy most likely.

Could careless if its PS3 exclusive or not, im a PC trooper now.