By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This whole "Be a hero, help Haiti" is nothing more than a con scheme

Bungie realized the popularity of the Halo games are decling (Because people are getting smart enough to know that the games suck) and they just want to promote the hell out of their game by making this lame excuse of a charity event. If they wanted to donate $77,000 than they should've just donated instead of making us play their shitty games. It's just a PR stunt for Bungie, Valve and Infinity Ward aren't doing because they're smart and they know the popularity of their games is rising because their games are actually good and don't need to do a PR stunt to promote their games.

They just want to brainwash it's deluded and idiotic fanbase just to make them feel specials as if they were doing the "right" thing but they're not, just givinig more extra $ for Bungie.

Fuck you Bungie, you con artist. Make a good game for once instead of just hyping and marketing a game in order to sell millions from idiots.

Around the Network

If you survive tell me how it feels to get hit by the Ban Hammer.

please mods ban him for a week or two.

You need a good long ban.

2 threads, both about Halo and how it is in someway bad.

And then using something like this against Bungie/Halo?

Cya.

The hammer looms over your head.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network

Sounds like someone sucks at halo....

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Yeah... I'm gonna say this is probably against the rules

~locking~

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Fojo said:

Bungie realized the popularity of the Halo games are decling (Because people are getting smart enough to know that the games suck) and they just want to promote the hell out of their game by making this lame excuse of a charity event. If they wanted to donate $77,000 than they should've just donated instead of making us play their shitty games. It's just a PR stunt for Bungie, Valve and Infinity Ward aren't doing because they're smart and they know the popularity of their games is rising because their games are actually good and don't need to do a PR stunt to promote their games.

They just want to brainwash it's deluded and idiotic fanbase just to make them feel specials as if they were doing the "right" thing but they're not, just givinig more extra $ for Bungie.

Fuck you Bungie, you con artist. Make a good game for once instead of just hyping and marketing a game in order to sell millions from idiots.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/25988/Activision_Donating_1_Million_To_Military_Veterans.php

This is something completely different of course and not remotely related to publicity and promoting a game.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’