By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

It's raining INAZUMA's ..
Wonder who are the new guests.. Digimon PSP is for sure.

Around the Network
hiska-kun said:

Three games tomorrow. My guesses:

- Digimon PSP

- Dynasty Warriors 8 PS3

- AKB1/149 Vita (this is just for trolling Vic :p)

Okey, if AKB1/149 doesn't chart, then Hatsune Miku PS3. And next week 7 new games, finally new faces!

Very sensible guesses.  I could see all of these happening, apart from still-maybe-not AKB Vita.  I reckon it's stuck at like 20 or something and not getting any more pre-orders, just like the main game is stuck too.

Nice day for One Piece anyway.

What do we think the Inazumas are going to open with then, 100k? More, less?

Teaser of the new pokémon movie.

Genesex transforming into a new flying form... first hint at the next Pokémon game?

hmm... february, imo.

The Wii is dead.

The Wii has more titles on the chart than the Wii U.

Therefore, the Wii U is deader than dead.

Around the Network

Super Robot Wars already for pre-order and currently at number 5 in amazon. Maybe a new 3DS game coming soon?

My predictions:

1 - Digimon
2 - AKB Vita (my reputation is on the line, game!)... ok ok, this new Tiger and Bunny PSP that is also high on amazon.
3 - Hatsune Miku PS3.

This early? No.

VicViper said:
Super Robot Wars already for pre-order and currently at number 5 in amazon. Maybe a new 3DS game coming soon?

My predictions:

1 - Digimon
2 - AKB Vita (my reputation is on the line, game!)... ok ok, this new Tiger and Bunny PSP that is also high on amazon.
3 - Hatsune Miku PS3.

I've been looking amazon.jp for a long time. When preorders start, the game tend to go to the highest spots, then some days later the game starts to slowing down and goes down (remember Soul Sacrifice). That's why you can't expect a game to appear on COMG just because the first day on Amazon.jp is good. Wait a week or so, and if the game is still on the highest spot then yes, will appear soon.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Hatsune Miku ps3 skinned will sell like hotcakes

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Hatsune miku ps3 and digimon psp should enter in the next update