By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

I wonder if Blops will overtake Yakuza since it's releasing first. I hope not. Go Yakuza! Go Xillia!

Around the Network
SunofKratos said:
And again, its only an indiacation of how much the game will probably sell even when its a start title . I think no on expect it to get bigger preorders than previous monster hunter titles and i think no one will blame the game for that.

In the end it only tells us how much first week sales or first day sales will probably be. How much it sell in the end of they day depend on the legs and how much the game get bundled.

So i cant see the problem here.

Do you really care? Dude, just sit, relax and enjoy the next month and 20 days of Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD vs Monster Hunter 3G HD comparison.
CYA!

italo244 said:
SunofKratos said:
And again, its only an indiacation of how much the game will probably sell even when its a start title . I think no on expect it to get bigger preorders than previous monster hunter titles and i think no one will blame the game for that.

In the end it only tells us how much first week sales or first day sales will probably be. How much it sell in the end of they day depend on the legs and how much the game get bundled.

Do you really care? Dude, just sit, relax and enjoy the next month and 20 days of Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD vs Monster Hunter 3G HD comparison.
CYA!

HELL YEAH!But Now I want to complain.. why capcom named it MH PORTABLE 3rd HD if it wasn't portable at all...? That's just irrational..

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
italo244 said:
SunofKratos said:

CYA!

HELL YEAH!But Now I want to complain.. why capcom named it MH PORTABLE 3rd HD if it wasn't portable at all...? That's just irrational..

Yep, totally... Should have been "Monster Hunter Console 3rd HD"

Around the Network

Ouch. Not the best day for Wii-U.

Hopefully Animal Crossing's power will make the Nintendo fans feel a bit better!

p.s. can't wait for that Idolmaster crap to get out of the charts.

The Wii U duo was exciting at first, but got pathetic quickly.

Love and tolerate.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

C'mon Yakuza.

Yakuza 5 is a massive leap over the last one (unlike its predecessor) and is releasing in December, and yet it keeps lagging behind...

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.