By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Tag

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
samuship said:
DemoniOtaku said:
samuship said:
This comparison is not fair. MH3U is a launch title.

So what? Still is a comparisson... MonHun is a beast of IP rigth now in Japan.. more than in its time on PSP... and Both are HD-remakes...

I smell nonsense here. You can't ignore that the PS3 had a much bigger base when MH3rdHD was launched. MH3U is a launch title, so there's no installed base. 

It's like compare Assassin's Creed Liberation and Paper Mario Sticker Star, just because both are holiday and portable titles. u.u

Yet again, do you want to compare Monster Hunter HD? So, try this one: when the Wii U launches, compare the porcentage of the install base that will buy the game vs the porcentage of the installed base that bought (MH3rdHD) on PS3. ;)

Yeah.. I know about the install based thing... but the same apply for all the other games that here we compare... Compare Yakuza 4 install base of PS3 to Yakuza 5 install base... Tales of VEsperia vs Xillia... etc... may be the difference is not as huge as PS3 vs WiiU (6 years) but stil is just a comparison.. being fair or not...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
samuship said:
DemoniOtaku said:
samuship said:

So what? Still is a comparisson... MonHun is a beast of IP rigth now in Japan.. more than in its time on PSP... and Both are HD-remakes...

I smell nonsense here. You can't ignore that the PS3 had a much bigger base when MH3rdHD was launched. MH3U is a launch title, so there's no installed base. 

It's like compare Assassin's Creed Liberation and Paper Mario Sticker Star, just because both are holiday and portable titles. u.u

Yet again, do you want to compare Monster Hunter HD? So, try this one: when the Wii U launches, compare the porcentage of the install base that will buy the game vs the porcentage of the installed base that bought (MH3rdHD) on PS3. ;)

Yeah.. I know about the install based thing... but the same apply for all the other games that here we compare... Compare Yakuza 4 install base of PS3 to Yakuza 5 install base... Tales of VEsperia vs Xillia... etc... may be the difference is not as huge as PS3 vs WiiU (6 years) but stil is just a comparison.. being fair or not...

actually it's excact opposite from Yakuza 4 vs 5 or Tales of Vesperia vs Xillia. In Yakuza or Tales case, the game released later would have the bigger install base which, in turn, is expected to be bigger. In MH HD case, the game released later has zero install base and shouldn't be expected to be bigger.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Soriku said:

Wow, great cover. Though the "HD" part seems really tacked on. Otherwise, perfect.

SnakeDrake said:

Oh give me a break Sal :(

Anyways is their dialog or text in the game. Is the story good or important

Of course there's dialogue lol. Though it's not voice acted. They use some computer generated voices instead. It's kind of like Zelda (Zelda uses actual voices though) but more annoying :P Still, you get used to it.

The story's decent. There's a lot of people who love it but I thought it was just decent. But the game is great for other reasons. Namely, the gameplay and music is very good, and of course the graphics are awesome.

It's fun to just run around with Ammy and being able to jump and stuff. The brush stuff is also pretty cool. The game is structured like a really good Zelda game, with a pretty good and decently sized world with a LOT of secrets. You'll be doing a lot of backtracking when you get more brush techniques and you'll find new stuff. As for the music, I posted one of my favorite tracks above, but there's a lot more to be found. Game's also pretty long. Main story is like 40 hours give or take, but I did everything save for all the fishing in my first playthrough and clocked 70 hours.

If you want a more detailed review, read the one I did some months ago when I played it on the PS2: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4544025

Your review sounded more of an 7 or 8 XD

But I'll really keep an eye out 70 hours damn :O

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
saicho said:
DemoniOtaku said:
samuship said:
DemoniOtaku said:
samuship said:

actually it's excact opposite from Yakuza 4 vs 5 or Tales of Vesperia vs Xillia. In Yakuza or Tales case, the game released later would have the bigger install base which, in turn, is expected to be bigger. In MH HD case, the game released later has zero install base and shouldn't be expected to be bigger.

THIS.

Plus, the game is a port of a port.

We need moar Zelda, now!

We need moar Unchartedzz!

We need less DLCs.

Japan get a boxed copy of Okami HD? They got retail copy of Tokyo Jungle too.

Bleh to these download versions we get :(

Shame on you Mario.
Shame on you MH.
Shame on all of your games Wii U.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

samuship said:
saicho said:
DemoniOtaku said:
samuship said:
DemoniOtaku said:
samuship said:

THIS.

I don't care. I will keep doing the comparison, you like it or not.
Hugs!

italo244 said:
samuship said:
saicho said:
DemoniOtaku said:
samuship said:
DemoniOtaku said:
samuship said:

THIS.

I don't care. I will keep doing the comparison, you like it or not.
Hugs!

TROLOLLOLOLOL! Comparison dudes! Just comparisons! Being fair or not this guy is gonna troll ya all! XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread