By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

italo244 said:
Yakuza, Monster Hunter and Xillia comparisons, nice work guys xD

Agreed. We should get a NSMB comparison in here...

Around the Network

I think the mario and monster hunters comparisons arent that great tool because they are launch titles

VicViper said:
benao87 said:
There is only one SKU, and no bundles with that particular game. Either people are cancelling their pre-orders or COMG are adjusting them. Uhmmm, Nintendo is doomed?

@Bravely Default becoming the new FF coments, LOL, calm down guys, remember The Last Story, ......yup, that's right.

I really hope it doesn't become the new FF, and rather continue to be the old FF.

That would be awesome, ...let's just hope the game is good and gets localized.

@pavolink Yes, MC does counts bundles. Although, I'm not entirely sure if they count the ones that are not sold through retailers like the Pikachu 3DS, or the Fire Emblem Bundle.

This comparison is not fair. MH3U is a launch title.

We need moar Zelda, now!

We need moar Unchartedzz!

We need less DLCs.

You guys don't have to look at the comparisons if you don't like them O_o, noone is forcing you to! :P

There's always going to be factors that skew things in one way or another, things never stay static between franchises releases.

Anyway. I hope Little Battlers has a good first week. Because Level 5.

Around the Network

Danball Senki doing ok on its last leg. My prediction is 90-100k PSP and 25-30k Vita

Animal Crossing leaving beast mode. It's ok, it has a lot of fat to skip a few days.
Mario and MonHun, shame of the week - you were supposed to be the chosen ones, bring light to the force

samuship said:
This comparison is not fair. MH3U is a launch title.

So what? Still is a comparisson... MonHun is a beast of IP rigth now in Japan.. more than in its time on PSP... and Both are HD-remakes...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

VicViper said:
Danball Senki doing ok on its last leg. My prediction is 90-100k PSP and 25-30k Vita

Animal Crossing leaving beast mode. It's ok, it has a lot of fat to skip a few days.
Mario and MonHun, shame of the week - you were supposed to be the chosen ones, bring light to the force

Both games are a shame for the Nintendo Magical Forces.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile