By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Boutros said:

That's the same game at 4 and 20? That has to be a mistake, right? It's either for the VIta or the standard edition of the PSP version.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Boutros said:

That's the same game at 4 and 20? That has to be a mistake, right? It's either for the VIta or the standard edition of the PSP version.

Yeah sorry it's the standard edition at 20. Gonna change that as well as removing 4 girls from it XD

I hope you guys like it:

italo244 said:

I hope you guys like it:

BTW, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD appeared 75 days before release, with 28 points.

Edit: Wasnt suppose to reply... sorry for the double post!

Doh. Getting a little slower now without Animal Crossing ripping it up. Yakuza HD keeps dropping out as well, boo.

Re-tag.

Around the Network

I'd expect to see MH going a lot slower but then spiking up to the 150 point mark come the system launch.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

My bet is that the game will sell more then the PS3 version.
But won't do as well on COMG.

VicViper said:

Yep, i also think this will happen, mostly cuz i think the bundle will sell great.

italo244 said:
VicViper said:

Yep, i also think this will happen, mostly cuz i think the bundle will sell great.

Yeah, MHU has a good chance of outselling the PS3 Monster Hunter, but not by much I think. It should perform slower since it's a launch day title (< 200k), but have much better legs.

Regarding Monster Hunter Vs Mario, it should be a tough battle, but Mario will likely have the bigger launch (and lifetime sales of course). Had this been a handheld version though, then it would've been a completely different situation.

Bravely Default sold out:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43157993&postcount=433

Hmm, good? Or low shipment?