By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Nothing on the console side is relevant for at least a month.

PSP got 7 games, PS3 got 10 (!) games and Vita eeks out 1...Craziness

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

I'm curious how Miku will do on the Vita. Seems like it could have a very decent debut and might help Persona 4 turn the tide of game releases. I know PSN is starting to get some Vita love.

500k DQ prediction!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I wonder when Yakuza 5 will enter the charts, that shouldn't be that far off!

P4G 27 days left = 122 points

I just dont think that Hatsune Miku will move less HW than P4G FW cuz there is a bundle. So maybe the FW will be lower, but it will move a lot of hardware.

Around the Network

Project X-Zone still not there -_-

Btw Top 4 not releasing for at least two months.. and a lack of 3DS games is a bit weird. That said, we know that October onwards, there's a huge 3DS lineup, so not that worried yet. And PS3 has a great lineup as well with RE6 and Tales leading the way. They're gonna be huge! Can Tales get a million? I know RE6 will probably manage that

Really slow day.. And I bet no holiday dates for upcoming 3Ds games will be released till the next Nintendo Conference :|

Booooring. So, nothing will happen in August. *sigh*

Well Tales and Hatsune Miku are having a battle. Nice to see Tales so strong though.