By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

NintendoPie said:
kopstudent89 said:
Btw tried to find something to compare DQX to. No FFXI numbers present, so we have no idea how DQX is doin in comparison to previous versions.

Why would you want to compare DQ to FF?

DQX to FFXI. Both MMO's so it would be a fair comparison. Btw FFXI online sold 70k FW, 150k LTD... thats w/o the expansions but still just an idea of the range we're looking for DQX

Around the Network
kopstudent89 said:
NintendoPie said:
kopstudent89 said:
Btw tried to find something to compare DQX to. No FFXI numbers present, so we have no idea how DQX is doin in comparison to previous versions.

DQX to FFXI. Both MMO's so it would be a fair comparison. Btw FFXI online sold 70k FW, 150k LTD... thats w/o the expansions but still just an idea of the range we're looking for DQX

That LTD number is hilariously low for FFXI, nowhere near accurate as a representation of how many players FFXI amassed to become a success, nor how many DQX needs to aim for. 

kopstudent89 said:
NintendoPie said:
kopstudent89 said:

DQ will surely sell more. It's a very popular series and I doubt making it an MMO could damage it that much. (Even though making it an MMO was dumb.)

Tag

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

NintendoPie said:
kopstudent89 said:
NintendoPie said:
kopstudent89 said:

DQ will surely sell more. It's a very popular series and I doubt making it an MMO could damage it that much. (Even though making it an MMO was dumb.)

It's looking more likely that it will have around 200k'sh FW

Around the Network

Culdcept had an opening of 55.469 according to Media Create and the game had just 31pt in COMG.

Robotic;Notes had an opening of 54.753 according to Media Create and the game had just 24pt in COMG.

I knew they were undertracked.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

hiska-kun said:

Culdcept had an opening of 55.469 according to Media Create and the game had just 31pt in COMG.

Robotic;Notes had an opening of 54.753 according to Media Create and the game had just 24pt in COMG.

I knew they were undertracked.

But COMG doesn't track all the stores.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

A part of the topic seems to be about DQX so I'm going to post som we of my predictions. FW, will be 250-350K. I would not be suprised if it were more. I also don't think that it is fair to compare DQX to FFXI, even though it's the closest game to compare it to. The reason for not it being fair is that they are two different franchises and catered to different people, for one FFXI was released in PS2 while DQX will be released for Wii (and Wii U). It would be fairer to compare them if DQX would for example be released for PS3 and the other way around.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

kopstudent89 said:

It's looking more likely that it will have around 200k'sh FW

Yeah. I don't think it could be that much of a fail.

Seems to me as though DQX will hit 250-300 at the end of everything. Which is pretty meh.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.