By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Everybody is happy!

Persona is doing good again! I'm happy for Rune Factory (expect this game to be semi big) and Etrian Oddysey. DQX is doing some slow but consistent progress.

And Pokémon is doing epic leaps now. Can't wait for Media Create numbers this week - too bad DQ was sold out... epic drop...

Around the Network

I really want to see Project Diva start popping onto the charts

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

DQX finally over 100, finally picking up steam. Let's see where it goes now

Numbers have really picked up since I lasted seen them! Way to go Pokemon!

Gundam was around from what I predicted it to be. I think it'll have a 55k launch, but won't have legs.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

It seems like there is no update today.

Around the Network

Dragon Quest X Wii Hardware Bundle Announced Source.

I guess, let's add another 30k  units to that Wii HW prediction, for the week DQX releases.

Never doubt the power of pokemon

Boutros said:

Checked their twitter and no explanation as to why. Don't think it's a holiday or anything.
Great job on this thread by the way. Your tables make things much easier to follow. Have some internetz *gives*

Also funnily I just noticed on their site they have a page view ranking for the day and it updates live. Today the ranking section got 207 views. I wonder how many of those are from vgchartz? Lol. 

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

Zim said:
Boutros said:

Checked their twitter and no explanation as to why. Don't think it's a holiday or anything.
Great job on this thread by the way. Your tables make things much easier to follow. Have some internetz *gives*

Also funnily I just noticed on their site they have a page view ranking for the day and it updates live. Today the ranking section got 207 views. I wonder how many of those are from vgchartz? Lol. 

Thanks!

I find their website pretty confusing XD So I try not to wander too far from the ranking page ;..;

Like how the chart is translated by google as "Best Hotels for TV game" ROFLMAO

And it seems like there is no update today too  -_-

Boutros said:
Zim said:
Boutros said:

Thanks!

I find their website pretty confusing XD So I try not to wander too far from the ranking page ;..;

Like how the chart is translated by google as "Best Hotels for TV game" ROFLMAO

And it seems like there is no update today too  -_-

HAHAHA I just put into google translate and see what you mean. I understand why it happened though. 

It actually says Tv game reservation ranking. It's the same character you would use for making a reservation at a hotel though. Still an odd mistake but I guess the translating software mixs up reservation and hotel. It gets the other two rankings with what is basically a perfect translation though. 

And when on the main page the little bar on the right side and lower down is the page views bit. All have (3 views) etc after them. It has now shot up to 398 views for the ranking. 

Strange it isn't updating. Unless I'm forgetting something I don't think there is even a national holiday or anything in June. 

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.