By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

italo244 said:
Zim said:
Very odd that they just all of a sudden stopped doing it without any explanation. Wonder if they are just revamping it or something?

Is it the end of this thread?:(

I guess that depends on what is going on with COMG. Their website and twitter make no mention of why the rankings have stopped updating. It's been less than a week so far though, so who knows?

Also not sure what is going on with this thread but it keeps turning my forum buddy orange and then saying -2 posts lol. Never seen negative posts before.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

Around the Network

having back to back weeks of great performing Vita games have broke COMG. This gives a replacement disappointment for the usual disappointment of the PS Vita doing terribly.

Zim said:
italo244 said:
Zim said:
Very odd that they just all of a sudden stopped doing it without any explanation. Wonder if they are just revamping it or something?

I guess that depends on what is going on with COMG. Their website and twitter make no mention of why the rankings have stopped updating. It's been less than a week so far though, so who knows?

Also not sure what is going on with this thread but it keeps turning my forum buddy orange and then saying -2 posts lol. Never seen negative posts before.

Don't worry it's always done that to me lol

I thought it was only me though!

Boutros said:
Zim said:
italo244 said:
Zim said:

Don't worry it's always done that to me lol

I thought it was only me though!

It happens to me as well.

I bet if I post a comment here it'll bump this to the front page and make people think there's an update :D

Around the Network
VGKing said:
I bet if I post a comment here it'll bump this to the front page and make people think there's an update :D

;_; You monster...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I guess this really is the end for the thread. Aren't we closing in on a full week without an update?

Let's just say this thread is temporarily on hold. Because I can't see why COMG would stop disclosing numbers after over 10 years of activity.

RIP COMG... you were good to us for many years...

Boutros said:
Let's just say this thread is temporarily on hold. Because I can't see why COMG would stop disclosing numbers after over 10 years of activity.

And they said nothing about it! I mean, if they was going to stop with the numbers, they would tell everyone!
Omg we dont know with how much points P4G ended up... I bet it ended with over 8000!