By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Can you guys see the tables?

Around the Network
italo244 said:
210k first week, 450k lifetime

Good first week prediction!

01./00. [3DS] Kingdom Hearts 3D -Dream Drop Distance- # (Square Enix) {2012.03.29} (¥6.090) - 213.579 / NEW 

Boutros said:

Yupp.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:
Boutros said:

Yupp.

Okay good. I can't see them right now but I'm not on my computer so I wanted to make sure it wasn't widespread.

Boutros said:
italo244 said:
210k first week, 450k lifetime

Good first week prediction!

01./00. [3DS] Kingdom Hearts 3D -Dream Drop Distance- # (Square Enix) {2012.03.29} (¥6.090) - 213.579 / NEW 

Haha, nice! Now lets see how much it will get lifetime! :D

Around the Network

Wow nice Persona 4 boost.

What are people thinking Persona 4 on Vita will do and I wonder when we'll start seeing some of the games that were recently announced back at that Vita event in Japan.

Final Fantasy: Type Zero HD, Monster Hunter Vita and Zone of the Enders HD Collection.

Tridrakious said:
What are people thinking Persona 4 on Vita will do and I wonder when we'll start seeing some of the games that were recently announced back at that Vita event in Japan.

Final Fantasy: Type Zero HD, Monster Hunter Vita and Zone of the Enders HD Collection.

Persona 4 opened at 194k so lower than that