By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

No numbers for today and possibly for the rest of Golden Week due to it being a national holiday.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
Boutros said:
gustave154 said:
yey nice to see harvest moon in there... been playing Harvest Moon : Hero Of Leaf Village
since 27th April lol xD
Harvest Moon is SOOOOOOOOO underrated =(

I know! I love that franchise so much. Imagine a Harvest Moon for PS3!

haha nice to see am not the only harvest moon lover here xD

but i think the console games are released to the Wii since Harvest Moon is centered towards the casual market.....

@trestres awwwwwwww

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

gustave154 said:
Boutros said:
gustave154 said:
yey nice to see harvest moon in there... been playing Harvest Moon : Hero Of Leaf Village
since 27th April lol xD

but i think the console games are released to the Wii since Harvest Moon is centered towards the casual market.....

@trestres awwwwwwww

Not just that, but historically HM's one of the few long running Japanese franchises to always really focus on Nintendo platforms first.  Even on N64/GC, the mainline entries tended to go there first, with PS1/PS2 getting spinoffs and later ports.

The only other 3rd party series I can think of that did the same are Ogre Battle Saga, Ganbare Goemon and Shiren the Wanderer.

no big releases for a while... and I don't expect Galaxy to sell more than 200k in its opening week. 200k is the best case scenario for the game IMO

thelalaby said:
no big releases for a while... and I don't expect Galaxy to sell more than 200k in its opening week. 200k is the best case scenario for the game IMO

With 500-600k in the first shipment?  No chance it's that low, and honestly could be as high as 400k.  Should rather easily be the best selling console game for Q2.

Around the Network
jarrod said:
gustave154 said:
Boutros said:
gustave154 said:
since 27th April lol xD

@trestres awwwwwwww

Not just that, but historically HM's one of the few long running Japanese franchises to always really focus on Nintendo platforms first.  Even on N64/GC, the mainline entries tended to go there first, with PS1/PS2 getting spinoffs and later ports.

The only other 3rd party series I can think of that did the same are Ogre Battle Saga, Ganbare Goemon and Shiren the Wanderer.

hmm you are right... but its been six years since a harvest moon game was released on a sony platform...

was hooked to harvest moon ever since HM:STH which was released on 2001...

it would be nice to see a Harvest Moon on the PS3 xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

gustave154 said:
jarrod said:
gustave154 said:
Boutros said:
gustave154 said:
since 27th April lol xD

@trestres awwwwwwww

hmm you are right... but its been six years since a harvest moon game was released on a sony platform...

given marvelous' financial trouble be glad there is harvest moon on any platform

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

masschamber said:
gustave154 said:
jarrod said:
gustave154 said:
Boutros said:
gustave154 said:
since 27th April lol xD

@trestres awwwwwwww

given marvelous' financial trouble be glad there is harvest moon on any platform

There was a "Harvest Moon Online" project in the works for PC/360 (and presumably PS3) at one point, but it may be dead now.

Going by what Marvelous execs have said recently, you can probably expect HM next on facebook and iPad. lol.

5/2 :

1. [PSP] Monster Hunter Portable 3rd - 322pt
2. [PS3] Gran Turismo 5 - 97pt
3. [NDS] Harvest Moon: Twin Villages - 79pt
4. [PSP] Fate/Extra (Limited Edition) - 75pt
5. [PSP] Hatsune Miku-Project DIVA-2nd - 74pt
6. [PS3] Final Fantasy Versus XIII - 73pt
7. [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2 - 66pt
8. [NDS] Super Robot Wars OG Saga - 64pt
9. [360] Monster Hunter Frontier Online - 52pt
10. [NDS] Inazuma Eleven 3 (Spark) - 36pt
11. [NDS] Inazuma Eleven 3 (Bomber) - 33pt
12. [PS3] Sengoku Basara 3 - 33pt
13. [PS3] Lost Planet 2 - 31pt
14. [NDS] Love Plus + - 27pt
15. [PSP] Hagane no Renkinjutsushi: Yakusoku no Hi e - 26pt
16. [PS3] BlazBlue Continuum Shift (Limited Edition) - 23pt
17. [PS3] Metal Gear Solid Rising - 20pt
18. [PSP] Hakuouki: Yuugi Roku (Limited Edition) - 19pt
19. [PSP] Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Airu Village - 17pt
20. [NDS] Medabots - 17pt

SMG will finally enter the top 5 soon... and no sign of xenoblade as of now...