By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

It's beautiful to see MW3 go like that.

Around the Network

MH3G!!! I really hope it gets a western release! And SM3D Land is in a good run! Does Mario+Handheld= Higher success? I'm very interested in seeing how it performs

Boutros said:
saicho said:
Boutros said:
Expect another boost for Modern Warfare 3 in December because of the dubbed version.

So I guess Capcom predicts below 1 million FW for MH3G. Not that it wasn't expected ;)

Also, ''Dragon's Dogma (PS3 and 360) is expected to sell 1.5 million units''. I think that's a modest expectation for a worldwide release. The game is pretty hyped in Japan so you can expect fair numbers there. I'm definitely predicting more like 2 million if the game is good.

thought the number is for this fiscal year only which means before 03/31/2012

That impossible...that's only one week in NA..

only says early 2012 in Capcom's report. On the other hand, Sf x Tekken is expected to sell 2 millions in 3 weeks worlwide.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

saicho said:
Boutros said:
saicho said:
Boutros said:
Expect another boost for Modern Warfare 3 in December because of the dubbed version.

So I guess Capcom predicts below 1 million FW for MH3G. Not that it wasn't expected ;)

Also, ''Dragon's Dogma (PS3 and 360) is expected to sell 1.5 million units''. I think that's a modest expectation for a worldwide release. The game is pretty hyped in Japan so you can expect fair numbers there. I'm definitely predicting more like 2 million if the game is good.

thought the number is for this fiscal year only which means before 03/31/2012

That impossible...that's only one week in NA..

only says early 2012 in Capcom's report. On the other hand, Sf x Tekken is expected to sell 2 millions in 3 weeks worlwide.

These are shipments expectations. So, it doesn't mean that these games have to sell 2 million in three weeks. They just ship the 2 millions and the sales will reach that number later.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

http://www5.0zz0.com/2011/10/30/23/737053154.png

Around the Network

MH3G - 558pt
MH3 - 457pt

And 101pt of advantage happened.

Super Mario3D Land - 212pt
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - 254pt

Super Mario Galaxy ended with 201pt

Zelda!!!
105pt!!!

Zelda gets a 57 points increase!

FUCK YEA ZELDA!! 105 POINTS!! So there really were more than 1 version like I said! And it looks like the CD version is on fire! At least up by 8 points

Great for everything else.. but wth happened with mario galaxy 2 :P

What's the difference between the two versions of Zelda? Both comes with CD but one of them comes with the remote as well? Anyway, it's great to see it do well.

hellraider said:

Is the limited edition for 3G the one bundled with a 3DS console?

Yes it is.