By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

ExtremeBrawler said:
Buzzi said:
Mmh MH3G is letting me down, I expected more looking how it started (not 20 points per day, but anaverage of 9-10). On the other hand, M3DL is doing amazingly, should perform better than the 3D marios, on a smaller userbase. The question is Zelda: it could underperform, but could also explode being the greatest Wii game of the holiday (and the whole gen, according to the first reviews...).

Well, until this week, it had an awesome path, with 18-20 in the weekend, and even 10 in a normal week day.

Now, I think it's slowing down just for natural factors: it was going like a normal game would go only near its release date in normal week days.

And how can you be disappointed by already 441pt when preorders started just one month ago? XD

And remember that 3DS is a console with "only" 2 millions userbase. And, moreover, it's outpacing MH3 a lot! MH3 reached almost the 440pt only some days later.

Yeah, the online isn't the cause for this slowdown (also because, after the news, MH3G however had a day of 8pt of increase, so... ),it's only that there are natural factor. But this could change thanks to the newly released trailer: the game, after being 11th for some days on Amazon, now is back in top3; this could be seen also on Comgnet.

And remember that, near the release, MH3G will explode even more.

The only ones who can be disappointed are who expected 2000 pt, but that is impossible: 1000pt and more are what it can do, and it's almost at half path.

SM3DLand, today, did great: Super Mario Galaxy was at 108pt...it seems it's accelerating, now.

I was not expecting 2000 points, but still I thought 9-10 points per day was possible (about 1200 points). I the end, as you say, it is normal for a console with such a low userbase, and with many great games one behind the other...the initial pattern suggested differently, but I guess it was normal considering the low amount of days left even at the opening of the preorders.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Around the Network

Wow good job Enterbrain. Way to state the obvious XD

http://thesilentchief.com/2011/10/22/enterbrain-president-predicts-final-fantasy-xiii-2-will-sell-less-than-ffxiii/

In my opinion, the important piece in that article isn't that Enterbrain predicts FFXIII-2 will sell less than FFXIII but the fact that they predict that FFXIII-2 will sell more than 1 million by the end of the year.

That's not what COMG's pre-order numbers are telling us.

And what's with that website thinking that FFXIII-2 should sell more because it's multiplatform in Japan? Who expects FFXIII-2 on the 360 to sell more than 100k? Or 50k for that matter?

woah..so 29pts? o_o

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Lol at MH3G normal SKU decrease...vastly compensated by 8pt increase of the Circle Pad SKU...now it's at 447pt
MH3 - 395pt
It's a natural slowing...but maybe it will start with ridiculous increases again in the next future, and not only near the release, who knows...MH is the most desired game of this Holiday for 3DS.
Yes, even with MK7, Inazuma and all the others. And 3DS is doing great numbers weekly due tl the anticipation. So...
Super Mario 3D Land - 125pt
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - There isn't the 16th May chart...the archive goes directly to 17th May, where it has 149pt.
I think it could approach it. Something like 140-145pt. However, it's starting the final rush.
Super Mario Galaxy - 84pt

Around the Network

I can't see the new chartz :(

Where is Ninokuni? :(

I also wonder if Uncharted 3 is going to chart at the bottom of the charts prior to its release...

FF type 0 is on fire!!! Hopefully it will do these numbers for till it's released.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

thelalaby said:
Where is Ninokuni? :(

I also wonder if Uncharted 3 is going to chart at the bottom of the charts prior to its release...

Yeah where is it?!

I was hoping it would show up after the Lelvel 5 Vision conference but now I'm worried.