By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

I LOVE GIGGS said:

Great.. only a small sugestion. You could write "Day(s) Left" instead of "Day(s) until release" that way the table will look bigger.

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
God, so the no online news indeed hurt the game

Actually for some reason it looks like it slowing down for a the last couple of days even before the news.  I wonder if that naturally happens, and it picks up again towards Thursday after recent titles are released. 

Personally I want to know when Final Fantasy XIII-2 picks up like crazy. 

Naah, lack of online shouldn't have any kind of impact at all...the series became a cultural phenomenon due to local co-op, so...
It seems it had a slow day, and even lower than yesterday...but it's also true that it's still good increasing more than 2-3 points when there are so many days left.
Let's see if regains the pace it had earlier.
However, MH3 was at 373pt at the same distance fron the release.
...Aaaand MHP2nd was at 450+pt

SM3D Land is on par with Galaxy 2 again.

Maybe some of MH3G buyers are also waiting for the bundle with the console? It could be, since it has been announced, but there's not sign of it on COMG...

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Naaaaah, neither MH3 nor FFXIII saw the bundle versione available on Comgnet.
Probably, it's only a slow day... so far, it has done awesomelly, considering that preorders started only... one month ago, while MH3, at the same distance from release, was available for preorders since December 2008.

Around the Network

Kirby's Epic Yarn was actually at 45 points same time last year. Seeing as this is a more traditional Kirby game, this will definitely appeal more to the Japanese.

[PS3] ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON - 168pt = 150k Sales this week
[Wii] JUST DANCE Wii (Just Dance Wii) - 71pt = 90k sales this week
Source:Media Create

Expected more from JD, but excellent numbers for Ace Combat!

kopstudent89 said:

Actually I might be disappointed from the Ace Combat numbers, since the previous titles (ignoring 6) have done really well Japan. Even 6 did not do bad for being a 360 only game. 

Acevil said:
kopstudent89 said:

Actually I might be disappointed from the Ace Combat numbers, since the previous titles (ignoring 6) have done really well Japan. Even 6 did not do bad for being a 360 only game. 

Wow looking at previous data, I never realized how big Ace Combat is in Japan!