By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

gt5 should finish with 600 points. if it didnt get delayed it could have gotten more. 500k opening is possible.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

no numbers for today?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

no numbers for today?

According to Wiki, it is a Labor Thanksgiving day or something like that.  No numbers.  :(

How many preorders in Japan for GT5 there are ? I don't get those points system :p

donsterydo2 said:

How many preorders in Japan for GT5 there are ? I don't get those points system :p

260K without bunddles, just see the Japanese Preview.

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/82804/the-japan-preview-1121-edition-kinect-cod-amp-bundles-galore/

Around the Network
jarrod said:
Zlejedi said:
NYANKS said:

Okay, so the source just gave MH3P a chance to sell more first week than Pokemon Black and White!  According to his preview, he says 2 million to 2.5 million AT LEAST.  That's not too shabby.  With a little bit of luck it has a small chance at doing SLIGHTLY better and doing it! 

The fact that it even has a chance is insane.

His Nintendo loving heart must have cried when he wrote it :)

I have a feeling MH3 will open with 2400-2500k.

Just like with Pokemon, it depends on supply.  There was an initial retail report that Capcom would only have a first shipment of 1.2m, but that might've changed by now?

If Pokemon B/W had the supply available, it could've done even more upfront too.

Hopefully it opens up bigger than FFVIII but lower than pokemon B/W.. would be fitting to be second place. And hell yeah im biased to pokemon 

kopstudent89 said:
jarrod said:
Zlejedi said:
NYANKS said:

Okay, so the source just gave MH3P a chance to sell more first week than Pokemon Black and White!  According to his preview, he says 2 million to 2.5 million AT LEAST.  That's not too shabby.  With a little bit of luck it has a small chance at doing SLIGHTLY better and doing it! 

The fact that it even has a chance is insane.

His Nintendo loving heart must have cried when he wrote it :)

I have a feeling MH3 will open with 2400-2500k.

Just like with Pokemon, it depends on supply.  There was an initial retail report that Capcom would only have a first shipment of 1.2m, but that might've changed by now?

If Pokemon B/W had the supply available, it could've done even more upfront too.

Hopefully it opens up bigger than FFVIII but lower than pokemon B/W.. would be fitting to be second place. And hell yeah im biased to pokemon 

Pokemon was 2.64?  I want MH3P to get 2.65 just for the lolz that would occur in this thread haha. 

No numbers today too?

Nope i just went to the site now no numbers up. =(

OMG NOCOMG? :(

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!