By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

darthdevidem01 said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:

23/09

03. [PS3] Gran Turismo 5 (First Print Version) - 263pt (15)

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapppppppppp

GO GT5!

Mother of God. 

Around the Network
iWarMachine said:
zgamer5 said:

good for gt5. but the sad thing is their wont be a boost in the american pre orders chart.

i think the US campaign will start soon...like in...October 4th or something.

Cool your here too iwarmachine!

There is no dog/wolf bias in this thread!

I hope the US campaign is MASSIVE because it needs it there.....in EU GT5 will sell 5 million without being advertised.....hell it could sell 5 Million without their being a system to play it on in Europe roflroflrofl!

@NYANKS

that was my dog! <_<

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
iWarMachine said:
zgamer5 said:

good for gt5. but the sad thing is their wont be a boost in the american pre orders chart.

I hope the US campaign is MASSIVE because it needs it there.....in EU GT5 will sell 5 million without being advertised.....hell it could sell 5 Million without their being a system to play it on in Europe roflroflrofl!

@NYANKS

that was my dog! <_<

LOL K9s FTW!

US is very important for GT5 to succeed, i'm sure they'll advertise the nascar stuff...but you're right, i think that the EU campaign will be massive...i'm sure we will see the same ratio 3M US - 1M EU of Halo:Reach for GT5 numbers in Europe (Lets Say... 1.5M EU - .5M US)

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

iWarMachine said:
darthdevidem01 said:
iWarMachine said:
zgamer5 said:

@NYANKS

that was my dog! <_<

LOL K9s FTW!

US is very important for GT5 to succeed, i'm sure they'll advertise the nascar stuff...but you're right, i think that the EU campaign will be massive...i'm sure we will see the same ratio 3M US - 1M EU of Halo:Reach for GT5 numbers in Europe (Lets Say... 1.5M EU - .5M US)

havent we come to the conclusion that the first week of haze will beat gt5 sales life time. fps games are better then sims, and no one plays sims, the best gen this century mw2 sold 20 million. 

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

zgamer5 said:
iWarMachine said:
darthdevidem01 said:
iWarMachine said:
zgamer5 said:

@NYANKS

that was my dog! <_<

LOL K9s FTW!

havent we come to the conclusion that the first week of haze will beat gt5 sales life time. fps games are better then sims, and no one plays sims, the best gen this century mw2 sold 20 million. 

totally, the best game ever in the HD consoles will always be the COD series...i'm pretty sure that after the opening week for GT5 there'll be NO SALES whatsoever

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

Around the Network
iWarMachine said:
zgamer5 said:
iWarMachine said:
darthdevidem01 said:
iWarMachine said:
zgamer5 said:

@NYANKS

that was my dog! <_<

LOL K9s FTW!

totally, the best game ever in the HD consoles will always be the COD series...i'm pretty sure that after the opening week for GT5 there'll be NO SALES whatsoever

finally someone who is as smart as me when it comes to sales!

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

iWarMachine said:
zgamer5 said:
iWarMachine said:
darthdevidem01 said:
iWarMachine said:
zgamer5 said:

@NYANKS

that was my dog! <_<

LOL K9s FTW!

It'll be so bad they'll start takin away sales from GT4!  :p

24/09

01. [PSP] Monster Hunter Portable 3rd - 2143 pt (37)
02. [PSP] K-On! After School Live!! - 532pt (8)
03. [PS3] Gran Turismo 5 (First Print Version) - 274pt (11)
04. [PSP] God Eater Burst (Append Edition) - 249pt (7)
05. [NDS] Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded - 90pt (7)
06. [PS3] Tales of Graces F - 87pt (9)
07. [NDS] Okamiden - 76pt

08. [PS3] Final Fantasy Versus XIII - 75pt
09. [PS3] Dead Rising 2 - 71pt (1)
10. [PS3] Macross Trial Frontier: Hybrid Pack - 71pt (3)
11. [WII] Super Special Pack - 65pt (9)
12. [PSP] Class of Heroes 3 - 55pt
13. [PSP] Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki (Limited Edition) - 53pt (2)
14. [NDS] Super Robot Wars L - 50pt (1)
15. [PSP] Dragon Ball Tag Vs. - 43pt
16. [360] Dead Rising 2 - 38pt (3)
17. [PSP] God Eater Burst (Limited Edition) - 33pt  (1)
18. [PSP] Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki (Limited Series CD Bundle) - 30pt
19. [PSP] Lord of Arcana - 30pt
20. [PSP] Tactics Ogre: The Wheel of Fortune - 30pt (2)

PSP ---> 10
PS3---> 5
NDS ---> 3
360 ---> 1
Wii ---> 1
PS2 ---> 0

Good increases for MH and GT, the Mario pack too. Lookin' good.

We Love Cars , We Love Cars ^.^