By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Kresnik said:
pokoko said:
How is Toukiden going to sale compared to Soul Sacrifice? I know it's on PSP and Vita both, but will it reach any degree of popularity?

The Witch and the Hundred Knights will be my own personal Luigi. You guys better hope it doesn't catch on, cause you'll get a lot of "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL Metallica" posts from me.

Soul Sacrifice ended up with 40 points on here, and opened with 112k.  By all signs, Toukiden with 14 points & 51 days to go will end up pretty well!

But more seriously, Soul Sacrifice also had 2 SKU's and a bundle.  Toukiden showing up is a good start.  It'll probably be bought by some Dynasty Warriors fans and those kind of people who bought Ragnarok Odyssey & Lord of Apocalpyse.  Maybe it'll sell alright-ish.

And Soul Sacrifice had a price just a little before its release... But still Toukiden will have one Bundle with Limited edition PSVita... and Toukiden surelly will be a Teen Rated Equivalent on CERO Ratings... something that's actually very important in the japanese market... if the game do from 100k to 150k FW.. wil be actually very great being available on PSP too, the same goes for God Eater Burst 2... and a price cut on the Memory Cards could help that and others games release on japan...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
Kresnik said:

Soul Sacrifice ended up with 40 points on here, and opened with 112k.  By all signs, Toukiden with 14 points & 51 days to go will end up pretty well!

But more seriously, Soul Sacrifice also had 2 SKU's and a bundle.  Toukiden showing up is a good start.  It'll probably be bought by some Dynasty Warriors fans and those kind of people who bought Ragnarok Odyssey & Lord of Apocalpyse.  Maybe it'll sell alright-ish.

And Soul Sacrifice had a price just a little before its release... But still Toukiden will have one Bundle with Limited edition PSVita... and Toukiden surelly will be a Teen Rated Equivalent on CERO Ratings... something that's actually very important in the japanese market... if the game do from 100k to 150k FW.. wil be actually very great being available on PSP too, the same goes for God Eater Burst 2... and a price cut on the Memory Cards could help that and others games release on japan...

Since Toukiden is a new ip. I am very curious how will it sell on Vita and I won't be surprise if it somehow manage to outsell the PSP version.

Soul Sacrifice userbase is their so maybe a lot of those people will buy Toukiden.

As for GE 2. IIRC correctly it sold 1M already. The userbase is still on the PSP so I hope Sony and NamcoBandai will promote the Vita version massively maybe an exclusive DLC for those who will buy the Vita version and GE 2 PSVita limited edition so they can build up a userbase for future installment.

Boutros said:
The new thread will be up for the Saturday update because a psychopathic thread locker moderator is forcing me to!

Who is the moderator? I need to thank him

That's not much of an increase for Summon Night 5 this close to launch. Do the Sony games not get the huge push as the end like Nintendo games do?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

You know, SMT4 has a shot at reaching #1. Not a great shot, but if it gets a few points a day for the next two weeks...

Around the Network

Another PSP game leaving the list. It seems the days of PSP-dominated charts are finally behind us.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Toukiden Vita wasn't a typo. Huzzah.

PSP is going to have a couple of nice games in the summer-fall period, as long as the usual trickle of Visual Novels, but it will be gone for Christmas.

All in all, an excellent handheld.

RIP.

Aww, Toukiden is replaced with the PSP version...

...wait, the Vita version is also in the charts! A surprising number of Limited Editions in the charts.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.