By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Augen said:
I believe Witch and the Hundred Knights is set for 25th of July or 105 days to go

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/04/10-1/the-witch-and-the-hundred-knights-marches-to-japan-this-july

Thanks!

Around the Network

Slowing down derp.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

JoJo 6 pts a day for 140 days is 840+ 147 is around 987. Is it possible? Even half of that is insane numbers.

There is a huge battle for that 20th position, every day is a different game
PD: What do you think of making a new thread Boutros? I mean is obvious darth is not the one mantaining the thread and a better OP is badly needed

Pretty slow day, not surprising for midweek.

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
PD: What do you think of making a new thread Boutros? I mean is obvious darth is not the one mantaining the thread and a better OP is badly needed

Yeah many people have been asking for a new thread. I think it's a good idea. I'll consider it further more.

I think the OP should consist of FAQs so that more people can join in without being super confused.

Could SMT 4 underperform? Or this series has never been that big?

Boutros said:
MANUELF said:

Yeah many people have been asking for a new thread. I think it's a good idea. I'll consider it further more.

I think the OP should consist of FAQs so that more people can join in without being super confused.

I wouldn't mind you being the King of the Japanese Pre-Orders. Especially since Darth left me! Go for it!

DieAppleDie said:
Could SMT 4 underperform? Or this series has never been that big?

Shin Megami Tensei has never been a huge series, sales-wise. Another thing that should be taken into consideration is that it has 42 days left.

Tomodachi has reached the 1 week point.

Expect crazy numbers dis weekend.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)